- 4-hour private black taxi tour of London, seeing incredible city sights from above and below
- Explore London’s underground tunnels with your expert guide and see a church crypt
- Climb the 311-step staircase inside the Monument to the Great Fire of London
- Enjoy unforgettable views of the dome of St Paul’s Cathedral from a little-known vantage point
- Ride on the Thames Cable Car across the River Thames to Greenwich
- Hotel pickup and drop off from your centrally located London hotel
What You Can Expect
While the skyline of London is rightly famous, not so many know about the city’s network of subterranean tunnels – almost comprising a city in their own right! On a route around central London, stop to explore some of these fascinating tunnels underneath the River Thames, and visit an underground church crypt. Hear about the tunnels’ uses during Victorian times and learn about the secret passageways that were said to be used in the world wars.
After exploring below ground, head back into the daylight to continue your journey around central London. Climb the 31-step staircase inside the Monument to the Great Fire of London (or simply, ‘the Monument,’ as Londoners know it) and then head to the City of London for an incredible view of the dome of St Paul’s Cathedral.
Marvel at Westminster’s skyline from the top of a tower inside Westminster Cathedral (extra charge) and see top London attractions like Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament from this panoramic vantage point. Your tour also includes a tantalizing sight of the River Thames as you cross above it by the new Thames Cable Car (extra charge) that connects London’s Royal Docks to the Royal Borough of Greenwich, on the south side of the river. After four hours of seeing London’s sights from above and below, your tour finishes back at your central hotel.