- 20-minute private London helicopter flight, starting from Battersea
- Fly directly above the heart of central London in a private helicopter
- See iconic London landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and Big Ben
- Soar above the Thames River and take in aerial views of the Houses of Parliament, The Shard and more
- Make the most of a flexible private itinerary and chat to the pilot about the sights that interest you most
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
In no time at all, most of London’s legendary landmarks are visible. Listen to your pilot pointing out the big-name sights as you soar through the skies, and gaze down at Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and Green Park. While following the meandering Thames River through the city, look out for more top London attractions such as the Houses of Parliament, The Shard, Olympic Stadium, Wembley Stadium and more.
If you want to know something about a specific central London sight, just let your pilot know. Your private tour allows for more flexible commentary than on a standard tour, so feel free to ask questions about the city and its sights. Loop back along the Thames River for a second look and spot anything you missed on the first pass, before gliding back to Battersea.
Having enjoyed twenty minutes in the air, touch down at the start point where your helicopter experience finishes.