- 2.5-hour London ghost tour in an iconic London black cab
- Learn about infamous villains like Jack the Ripper, and see where he met his victims
- Hear spooky tales of ‘things going bump in the night’ and learn about London’s Percy the Poltergeist
- See top London attractions like Tower Bridge and visit the building that's alleged to be Britain’s most haunted house
- Stop for a drink in a 300-year-old London pub with your guide
What You Can Expect
On a route around central London, you’ll discover all the haunted parts of the city – both around well-known sights like Big Ben and the Tower of London, and around lesser-known darkened streets in neighborhoods like Mayfair, St James and Shoreditch.
Visit the place where London’s infamous villain -- Jack the Ripper -- met his victims, and hear tales from your guide of ghostly apparitions, like Percy the Poltergeist who mysteriously appears at Burlington’s Arcade on London’s Piccadilly. Learn about the amusing 18th-century myth of Scratching Fanny, and the Phantom Landlord, who appeared to leer over his patrons in a city pub.
Stop to walk around with your guide around intriguing dark alleyways, and learn about a very different London in the days of the Plague. Visit the building that is said to be Britain’s most haunted, and stop for a drink (included) in a 300-year-old pub – one that is ghostly of course.
After 2.5 hours of exploring London’s darker side, your guide will drop you back off at your hotel – safe from the streets with their lurking lost souls!
Wonderful, driver great, very imformative, would have liked to visit some spots to hopefulle see apriations of spirits but overall great so glad to have done it will recommend to all my australian friends visiting london in the future
Driver Jerry and his traditional black cab were awesome - funny and lots of information and stories. We had a 6:30 tour and doesn't get dark till after 9. May have made it spookier if it had been dark but would not have gotten to see as much either. Overall excellent tour!!!