- 2.5-hour London ghost tour in an iconic London black cab
- Learn about infamous villains like Jack the Ripper, and see where he met his victims
- Hear spooky tales of ‘things going bump in the night’ and learn about London’s Percy the Poltergeist
- See top London attractions like Tower Bridge and visit the building that's alleged to be Britain’s most haunted house
- Stop for a drink in a 300-year-old London pub with your guide
On a route around central London, you’ll discover all the haunted parts of the city – both around well-known sights like Big Ben and the Tower of London, and around lesser-known darkened streets in neighborhoods like Mayfair, St James and Shoreditch.
Visit the place where London’s infamous villain -- Jack the Ripper -- met his victims, and hear tales from your guide of ghostly apparitions, like Percy the Poltergeist who mysteriously appears at Burlington’s Arcade on London’s Piccadilly. Learn about the amusing 18th-century myth of Scratching Fanny, and the Phantom Landlord, who appeared to leer over his patrons in a city pub.
Stop to walk around with your guide around intriguing dark alleyways, and learn about a very different London in the days of the Plague. Visit the building that is said to be Britain’s most haunted, and stop for a drink (included) in a 300-year-old pub – one that is ghostly of course.
After 2.5 hours of exploring London’s darker side, your guide will drop you back off at your hotel – safe from the streets with their lurking lost souls!