- Private 2-hour London tour with commentary
- Private chauffeur with expert knowledge of both modern and historical London
- Exclusive use of a stylish classic Mini Cooper
- See London's main sights including the Royal Palaces and the London Eye
- A truly exclusive way to discover the city of London in the style of the swinging sixties
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour brings back the 1960’s, combining a stylish car with some of the most iconic sights in London. Learn more about destinations that helped shape the music, politics and fashion whether it be Abbey Road, Notting Hill or Carnaby Street. Your driver will be decked out in 60’s fashion and you are accompanied by a swinging sixties soundtrack. Each car can carry a maximum of three passengers, but don’t worry, if there are more of you traveling, you can book a fleet of Minis, making this adventure even more fun!
Our Guide was Awesome!!! It was real Fun!!!
Small car..Tons of fun!
This was the most amazing tour of London. Our guide Jay was able to navigate the 1974 mini Cooper through the streets of London while at the same time explain and point out so many interesting sites of the city. He was professional, knowledgeable and a great driver and tour guide. In 2 hours we learned so much about London and had great fun...don't leave London without this tour...even if you don't own a mini Cooper (I do)...you might want to change your car when you return home :)). Thanks Jay!
Rhoda and Emily from Montreal