- Private walking tour of London’s Apsley House and Victoria and Albert Museum
- In-depth private tour of Victoria and Albert Museum’s famous collection of sculpture, artworks, furnishings and crafts
- Guided visit of the Duke of Wellington’s home and artworks at No. 1 London, Apsley House
- Guided walk along Knightsbridge
- Tailor the tour to suit your own interests
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Professional art historian guide
What You Can Expect
This private tour is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history) at time of booking to alert our guide so that he or she can better prepare for your private tour.
Please note: Apsley House will be closed until March 31, 2015, more time will be spent at the Victoria and Albert Museum.