Book and travel by April 1 and save 20% off our previously offered price!
Explore London’s V&A (aka the Victoria and Albert Museum) and Apsley House with art-history expert as your guide. The 3.5-hour private tour is a great way to learn about the art inside these two prestigious museums. Browse highlights of the world’s largest collection of decorative arts inside the V&A, and hear tales of the Duke of Wellington and all his finery at historical Apsley House.
- Private walking tour of London’s Apsley House and Victoria and Albert Museum
- In-depth private tour of Victoria and Albert Museum’s famous collection of sculpture, artworks, furnishings and crafts
- Guided visit of the Duke of Wellington’s home and artworks at No. 1 London, Apsley House
- Guided walk along Knightsbridge
- Tailor the tour to suit your own interests
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Professional art historian guide
What You Can Expect
Patricia F USA
Rosa Maria is an OUTSTANDING guide !!! ... We enjoyed the tour immensely !!!
I thought the private tour was rather expensive for what we received. The tour giude focused on Italian artwork and there was so much more to see. I wish that the tour guide had been more informative about the museum in general.
I was totally embarrassed that I arranged this tour; the guide was not only late, he did not have any sign identifying himself or reaching out to our group; although he was very knowledgable of art history, he ran us around only to tell us mid tour that we would not be doing the walking tour of Apsley House, because it was closed. His appearance was dis-shoveled, and he kept checking his cell phone???? I wish I could recommend this tour;
$113.37 Save $22.67