Book and travel by April 1 and save 20% off our previously offered price!
- Private walking tour of the British Museum and Sir John Soane's Museum
- Guided tour of the British Museum, including the famous Rosetta Stone and Parthenon sculptures
- Guided tour of the eccentric collections housed in the Sir John Soane's Museum
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
- Choice of morning or afternoon 3.5-hour tours
- Expert guide specializing in art history
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private walking tour
What You Can Expect
This was everything we could have hoped for. The guide was outstanding allowing us to see and understand things we might not have otherwise. Well worth the price.
I posted this review already. It was an excellent tour. Excellent guide and I look forward to trying the service again! Jeff Amos.
Rose Marie was very knowledgeable
MaryT S USA
Great day with a very erudite lady of my senior vintage! A great way to learn and not get lost!
Rosa Maria (my guide) was amazing. I highly recommend this tour! Our time together went so fast. She was so knowledgeable and she catered the tour to my interests. While we saw popular items, she showed me things I would have missed in the museum. The Soane museum was so fascinating. We could have easily spent 5 hours on the tour!
Very knowledgeable guide. Enriching and entettaiing
Fantastic museums. We expected to be impressed by the British Museum, but were completely surprised by how interesting the Soane turned out to be.
If I could give this tour 6 stars, I would! I have been on many private tour of many museums and our tour guide was the most knowledgeable, most articulate, and most enthusiastic! She was able to tell the story of the Museum in a way that connected with each of us in our group. I would recommend this tour, highly.
Tour guide was fabulous.
The two museums are amazing and probably need to schedule at least four hours to see. We took 2 hours and 25 minutes to see British museum so when we got to Soane museum they would not let us in, so we went back on our own. That means our 3.5 hour tour really only lasted 2.5 hours with the guide.
$96.55 Save $19.31