- Private walking tour of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge
- Guided tour of the Tower of London, including the Jewel House and White Tower
- Panoramic views from the towers of Tower Bridge
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
- Expert guide specializing in art history
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private walking tour
Accompanied by your private guide, you'll visit the Jewel House containing the Crown Jewels, the White Tower and Chapel of St. John, one of the purest expressions of Norman architecture. You'll gain incredible insights into the Tower's architecture and history on this private walking tour, with ceremony and tradition provided by the Yeomen Warden who parade daily at 11am in the Inner Ward.
Just down river from the Tower is Tower Bridge, a famous London landmark built between 1886 and 1894. The view from the towers provides a wonderful panorama of London, all the way down river to Greenwich and Canary Wharf.
This in-depth private walking tour of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge is hosted by an expert guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Reviewed by Christine L, USA, April 2012
Fantastic tour. The private tour is the best way to go. Private tours lend themselves to a more personal approach and questions can always be asked and answered. The tour was informative and enjoyable. Our guide was knowledgeable and personable. Five stars for sure.
Reviewed by Jackson S, USA, January 2010