- Visit to the interior of Westminster Abbey
- Guided walk through Whitehall to Trafalgar Square where you will visit the National Gallery
- Tailor the tour to suit your own interests
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Professional art historian guide
Admiralty Arch, the Mall which leads to Buckingham Palace. The National Gallery opened in 1838 to house one of Europe's greatest collections of Old Master's paintings. Italian Renaissance, Flemish, Dutch, Spanish, French, English and German works from their great artists are displayed. View art works by Jan Van Eyck's famous "Arnolfini Wedding", Piero della Francesca's magnificent "The Baptism of Christ", Botticelli's sensuous "Mars and Venus", Leonardo's "Virgin of the Rocks", Ruben's breathtaking "Chapeaux de Paille", Rembrandt's moving last self portrait and the great French Impressionists collection with Renoir, Monet, Pissarro and Cezanne.
This in-depth private tour is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at time of booking to alert our guide, so that he or she can better prepare for your private tour.