- Visit to the interior of Westminster Abbey
- Guided walk through Whitehall to Trafalgar Square where you will visit the National Gallery
- Tailor the tour to suit your own interests
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Professional art historian guide
What You Can Expect
This in-depth private tour is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at time of booking to alert our guide, so that he or she can better prepare for your private tour.
Our guide Wendy did a really nice job. She was very informative, very pleasant, personable, gracious and she kept asking us if we wanted more information. It was especially nice to have it be a private tour for just our family. Westminster Abbey is beautiful and she did a nice job of giving us additional detail about the sites we saw between there and the National Art Museum, more than we had gotten our a driving tour covering some similar spots. She made sure we got to see all of the most famous artists and paintings in the galleries. I would recommend her and this tour to anyone.
Very good. Worth it!