- Private Walking Tour of London’s Tate Britain and Tate Modern art galleries
- Works by Blake, Turner and other British painters at Tate Britain
- Contemporary artworks at Tate Modern in the former Bankside Power Station
- Tailor the tour to suit your artistic preferences
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Professional art historian guide
- Includes boat trip along the River Thames between the two galleries
What You Can Expect
Superb knowledge, excellent pacing and use of time. Spoke clearly, open to new ideas/interpretations. We learned so much! Highly recommend Marguerite! Artstur!
Marguerite was an excellent guide. I felt both Tate's were inferior to the National Gallery and next time will just go there. The Turner's were superb.
I paid a lot of money for this tour. I expected a minimum of 2 hours at easy museum not including transporting from one to another. It was marketed as all day. But it was only 3 hours in total.