- Private Walking Tour of London’s Tate Britain and Tate Modern art galleries
- Works by Blake, Turner and other British painters at Tate Britain
- Contemporary artworks at Tate Modern in the former Bankside Power Station
- Tailor the tour to suit your artistic preferences
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Professional art historian guide
- Includes boat trip along the River Thames between the two galleries
What You Can Expect
This in-depth private tour is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at time of booking to alert our guide, so that he or she can better prepare for your private tour.
Superb knowledge, excellent pacing and use of time. Spoke clearly, open to new ideas/interpretations. We learned so much! Highly recommend Marguerite! Artstur!
Marguerite was an excellent guide. I felt both Tate's were inferior to the National Gallery and next time will just go there. The Turner's were superb.
I paid a lot of money for this tour. I expected a minimum of 2 hours at easy museum not including transporting from one to another. It was marketed as all day. But it was only 3 hours in total.