- 2.5-hour black taxi tour of London’s Christmas illuminations
- Stop to look at the must-see Oxford Street Christmas lights and walk to Regent Street
- Take a walk through the swanky neighborhoods of Chelsea and Belgravia to see their festivities
- See top London attractions lit up in a festive glow: Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London
- Learn about the history of the Christmas lights in London from your expert driver-guide
- End your tour at your central hotel or the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland
What You Can Expect
The best tour with the Most knowledgeable, intelligent, polite, flexible, friendly driver and tour instructor!
The taxidrives has shown us all the nice places in London
This tour was amazing!
We had a wonderful tour taking in all the Christmas lights and also the lights of London in general. We got some lovely photos. A big thank you goes to the driver who gave a fantastic commentry all the way through and nothing was too much trouble.
Kevin and Jenny McLennan
Steve, our guide, was fantastic. Witty charming and fun. Went out of his way to make our tour the best possible.
This is by far the best tour I have ever been on! The driver, Dave, made us feel very special and went out of his way to make this Christmas light tour the best! He did some research ahead of time to find out exactly what time the Tower bridge would be raising and got us there just in time! And what made it even better was that this wAs a total surprise for us! I would highly recommend this tour!
The driver was extremely knowledgeable and did a great job getting us around the city to see the lights even though the traffic was heavy. I would recommend this trip to get a great overview in a short period of time.