These incredible light displays run between November and January, so book now to experience London bathed in a festive glow!
- 2.5-hour black taxi tour of London’s Christmas illuminations
- Stop to look at the must-see Oxford Street Christmas lights and walk to Regent Street
- Take a walk through the swanky neighborhoods of Chelsea and Belgravia to see their festivities
- See top London attractions lit up in a festive glow: Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London
- Learn about the history of the Christmas lights in London from your expert driver-guide
- End your tour at your central hotel or the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland
What You Can Expect
Your 2.5-hour tour takes in several London neighborhoods, each with their own character and charm. Pass through the upmarket boroughs of Chelsea, Kensington, Mayfair and Belgravia, and see their glossy shops boasting tantalizing Christmas window displays. Each area has its own Christmas light display, and you’ll stop at each to walk around and see them up close while your driver tells you about the history of these much-loved traditions.
In central London, visit several key city attractions. Drive past Westminster, home to the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey, and see the London Eye, Tower of London and London Bridge, all beautifully illuminated with a warm wintery glow.
Continue to the shopping haunts of Regent Street and Oxford Street, where you’ll see the most impressive Christmas light displays in London! Take a walk around these fashionable high streets, packed with Christmas shoppers and twinkling lights – perfect for a nighttime photo op!
Your tour will either finish back at your hotel or at one of London’s popular Christmas markets – the choice is yours! Perhaps end at the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland – the largest Christmas attraction in London, featuring an outdoor ice rink, Christmas market, fun-fair and more. Entry is at your own expense, but it’s a great way to end your evening – strolling around with a mulled wine or visiting Santa’s grotto.
This tour was amazing!
We had a wonderful tour taking in all the Christmas lights and also the lights of London in general. We got some lovely photos. A big thank you goes to the driver who gave a fantastic commentry all the way through and nothing was too much trouble.
Kevin and Jenny McLennan