- Private black taxi tour of London's top attractions and hidden treasures
- Tour London by a private, traditional black taxi with your expert driver/guide
- Visit Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and more!
- Venture off the beaten path and visit London’s lesser-known sites
- Choice of 3- or 4-hour morning or afternoon tours
- Complimentary pickup from central London hotels
What You Can Expect
While driving through London in your private taxi, you'll also stop and see many of London’s hidden treasures -- places that "normal" tourists never get to see! Wander through alleyways and hear tales of murder and mystery! See the smallest house in London, the smallest square in town, explore Henry VIII’s cow shed and see his tennis court. Visit shops that are over 300 years old and still trading and see a house with false windows, a Roman Bath, a medieval banquet hall and Winston Churchill’s own cigar chair!
Upgrade your private black taxi tour to include an extra hour of sightseeing and discover even more hidden treasures of London!
We had a fabulous tour with Andrew - he knows his history of London and shared many sites that we would have never know about - I would suggest this tour to anyone wanting to learn about London. Thank you Andrew!!!!
United States of America
What a fantastic experience! We booked this private 4 hour tour because it was our first time in London. David, our driver, was fantastic! His knowledge, sense of humor, courtesy and respect were much appreciated. If your are new to London, as we were, I suggest taking this tour prior to deciding what to do during your stay. Though this tour is pricey, I believe it is worth it. I HIGHLY recommend this tour and suggest you ask for David! sorry, I don't know his last name and there may be more than one