- Private black taxi tour of London's top attractions and hidden treasures
- Tour London by a private, traditional black taxi with your expert driver/guide
- Visit Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and more!
- Venture off the beaten path and visit London’s lesser-known sites
- Choice of 3- or 4-hour morning or afternoon tours
- Complimentary pickup from central London hotels
What You Can Expect
While driving through London in your private taxi, you'll also stop and see many of London’s hidden treasures -- places that "normal" tourists never get to see! Wander through alleyways and hear tales of murder and mystery! See the smallest house in London, the smallest square in town, explore Henry VIII’s cow shed and see his tennis court. Visit shops that are over 300 years old and still trading and see a house with false windows, a Roman Bath, a medieval banquet hall and Winston Churchill’s own cigar chair!
Upgrade your private black taxi tour to include an extra hour of sightseeing and discover even more hidden treasures of London!
Steve our driver was the best. Especially since the roads were a challenge around London, due to the up coming London Mararthon and Gallipoli holiday. We got to see, more then expected standing next to the road and seeing Queen Elizabeth motorcade pass and getting a photo, walk among Westminster Abbey and hear the boys choir practice and excellent photos at Abbey Road, Steve was very knowledgeable and made sure we got pictures of us among the sights. We could had stayed with all day with him. Stories were shared and pointed us to some ideas for afterwards. Would do this again and recommend
Andrew was superb. Took us everywhere and showed us everything.. Very knowledgable. Great personality. Worth the price. Ask for him.