- Private black taxi tour of London's top attractions and hidden treasures
- Tour London by a private, traditional black taxi with your expert driver/guide
- Visit Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and more!
- Venture off the beaten path and visit London’s lesser-known sites
- Choice of 3- or 4-hour morning or afternoon tours
- Complimentary pickup from central London hotels
What You Can Expect
While driving through London in your private taxi, you'll also stop and see many of London’s hidden treasures -- places that "normal" tourists never get to see! Wander through alleyways and hear tales of murder and mystery! See the smallest house in London, the smallest square in town, explore Henry VIII’s cow shed and see his tennis court. Visit shops that are over 300 years old and still trading and see a house with false windows, a Roman Bath, a medieval banquet hall and Winston Churchill’s own cigar chair!
Upgrade your private black taxi tour to include an extra hour of sightseeing and discover even more hidden treasures of London!
Our driver was very personable and we had a good time. We just ended our 3 weeks of Scotland, Ireland,
England and Wales. It was nice not being on a coach and getting out for a walk at different places.
Fantastic, the cab driver had so much knowledge and took us where ever we wanted I go . Would recommend this to everyone. Sounds expensive, but worth every penny.