- Private black taxi tour of London's top attractions and hidden treasures
- Tour London by a private, traditional black taxi with your expert driver/guide
- Visit Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and more!
- Venture off the beaten path and visit London’s lesser-known sites
- Choice of 3- or 4-hour morning or afternoon tours
- Complimentary pickup from central London hotels
What You Can Expect
While driving through London in your private taxi, you'll also stop and see many of London’s hidden treasures -- places that "normal" tourists never get to see! Wander through alleyways and hear tales of murder and mystery! See the smallest house in London, the smallest square in town, explore Henry VIII’s cow shed and see his tennis court. Visit shops that are over 300 years old and still trading and see a house with false windows, a Roman Bath, a medieval banquet hall and Winston Churchill’s own cigar chair!
Upgrade your private black taxi tour to include an extra hour of sightseeing and discover even more hidden treasures of London!
Great way to see the major sights, a perfect first day after our overnight flight from the US.
Absolutely amazing and fantastic!!! I have been telling everyone I know that it was the best thing we did in London. I had been to London many times but my sister-in-law, who was traveling with me had never been. This was perfect. We saw all the places she wanted to get pictures of and we did it in the very short period of time we had. Our driver, Steve, was amazing and very knowledgeable. I would recommend it to anyone. My sister-in-law loved it and was so happy she got to see everything we wanted.