- Private tour of Royal London tour by iconic black taxi
- Choose between a half-day or full-day tour of London and see Buckingham Palace where Queen Elizabeth II lives
- See top London attractions that are linked to the royals: Kensington Palace, the Tower of London, Houses of Parliament
- Pass Westminster Abbey where the Queen was crowned
- See the luxury shops that hold prestigious Royal Warrants like Fortnum and Mason
- Learn fascinating facts about the Royal Family from your private guide
What You Can Expect
See where Britain’s current monarch, Queen Elizabeth II, was born, and then visit her residence at Buckingham Palace before seeing Westminster Abbey – the site of her coronation. Look out for the shops and stores that hold prestigious Royal Warrants, like Fortnum & Mason, as your driver heads through the city center streets.
Around the city are various statues of famous royals, and your expert guide will point these out as you pass them. See statues of Henry VIII, Alfred the Great and George V – the king whose famous speech impediment was documented in the hit British film, The King’s Speech (featuring Colin Firth). Visit top London attractions like the Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament hear how the royals have influenced them over the ages.
Learn about the Changing of the Guard ceremony, and find out who actually lives in each of London’s royal palaces. Hear how royal etiquette dictates how one should greet the Queen, and about the monarchy’s protocols and famously ‘stiff upper lip.’
During your tour your expert guide will be there to answer any questions you may have about the royals and the Queen’s 60 years of sovereignty: Why does the Changing of the Guard ceremony take place? Why does the Queen have two birthdays? What is her correct title? All these questions and more will be answered as Royal London unveils on this private black taxi tour.