Book by February 28 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Private tour of Royal London tour by iconic black taxi
- Choose between a half-day or full-day tour of London and see Buckingham Palace where Queen Elizabeth II lives
- See top London attractions that are linked to the royals: Kensington Palace, the Tower of London, Houses of Parliament
- Pass Westminster Abbey where the Queen was crowned
- See the luxury shops that hold prestigious Royal Warrants like Fortnum and Mason
- Learn fascinating facts about the Royal Family from your private guide
What You Can Expect
Select a half- or full-day tour according to your schedule and then greet your knowledgeable guide at a central London location. Climb aboard your traditional black taxi and follow in the footsteps of the British Royal Family as you visit regal residences and historical landmarks.
Head first to Buckingham Palace, the iconic official residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and hear entertaining and enriching anecdotes surrounding the majestic palace. Allow your attention to be directed to statues of famous royals as you drive around the city; see replications of Henry VIII, George V and Alfred the Great and cruise past popular attractions like the Houses of Parliament and the Tower of London to discover their connection to the monarchy.
Delve into the rich tradition of the Changing of the Guard ceremony; learn about the origin of royal etiquette; and find out why the queen has two birthdays on this Royal London tour by black taxi. Return to your original departure point at your tour's conclusion.
$105.76 Save $10.57