- Private 3.5-hour morning or afternoon tour of Westminster Abbey and the Banqueting House in London
- Tour Westminster Abbey, one of the English capital’s most iconic sights
- Discover the abbey’s long history as a coronation church and royal mausoleum
- See the College Garden and admire the artworks and monuments dedicated to soldiers, artists, statesman and writers
- Visit Banqueting House, the only remaining building from the old Palace of Whitehall
- Visit the banqueting hall, which hosted royal parties, and admire the ceiling frescoes by Flemish master Sir Peter Paul Rubens
- Receive the undivided attention of a professional guide, also a specialist in art history, on this private tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide Wendy did a really nice job. She was very informative, very pleasant, personable, gracious and she kept asking us if we wanted more information. It was especially nice to have it be a private tour for just our family. Westminster Abbey is beautiful and she did a nice job of giving us additional detail about the sites we saw between there and the National Art Museum, more than we had gotten our a driving tour covering some similar spots. She made sure we got to see all of the most famous artists and paintings in the galleries. I would recommend her and this tour to anyone.
Very good. Worth it!