- Private 3.5-hour morning or afternoon tour of Westminster Abbey and the Banqueting House in London
- Tour Westminster Abbey, one of the English capital’s most iconic sights
- Discover the abbey’s long history as a coronation church and royal mausoleum
- See the College Garden and admire the artworks and monuments dedicated to soldiers, artists, statesman and writers
- Visit Banqueting House, the only remaining building from the old Palace of Whitehall
- Visit the banqueting hall, which hosted royal parties, and admire the ceiling frescoes by Flemish master Sir Peter Paul Rubens
- Receive the undivided attention of a professional guide, also a specialist in art history, on this private tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
What You Can Expect
The venue is outstanding and our guide, Wendy, was really good.
Our guide Wendy did a really nice job. She was very informative, very pleasant, personable, gracious and she kept asking us if we wanted more information. It was especially nice to have it be a private tour for just our family. Westminster Abbey is beautiful and she did a nice job of giving us additional detail about the sites we saw between there and the National Art Museum, more than we had gotten our a driving tour covering some similar spots. She made sure we got to see all of the most famous artists and paintings in the galleries. I would recommend her and this tour to anyone.
Very good. Worth it!
Excellent experience. Really enjoyed the tour of Westminster Abbey and the National Gallery. Alison was an outstanding guide.
Excellent tour. Both Westminster Abbey and the National Gallery are well worth visiting.
Fabulous! Inspiring, informative and interesting! Lovely inclusive style
Knowledgeable guide who did a good job. She was enjoyable to be with.
It was Ok, nothing extraordinary.