- Early or late access Stonehenge tour with admission to the inner stone circle
- Walk around the roped-off stones, an experience only available to your group
- Learn about the UNESCO-listed stone circle from a knowledgeable guide
- Visit the Saxon village of Lacock and enjoy breakfast or dinner at a vintage pub (own expense)
- Explore the elegant city of Bath, enjoy a tour of the Roman Baths and visit Bath Abbey
- Select a morning or evening tour and visit this top England attraction without the crowds
Recent Photos of This Tour
- StonehengePhoto by: jggarre
España, 09 2013
- Me and my wife, Pam, at ...Photo by: Scott R
Canada, 07 2013
- Druid dancing?Photo by: Gary B
- A Stonehenge sunsetPhoto by: Gary R
USA, 09 2009
- BathPhoto by: Anonymous
- Stonehenge at sunsetPhoto by: Robert P
Bermuda, 04 2009
- The George InnPhoto by: Andy D
Canada, 09 2008
- Bridge in BathPhoto by: Andy D
Canada, 09 2008
- Just Us and StonehengePhoto by: Herbert K
USA, 08 2008
- Stonehenge SunsetPhoto by: Gary R
- StonehengePhoto by: Kim M
- Inside the Stone CirclePhoto by: Allison M.
USA, 07 2015
- Roman ArtifactsPhoto by: Paula H
- Bath with Tour HandsetPhoto by: Paula H
- Stone Close-UpPhoto by: Paula H
- Adam in StonehengePhoto by: Paula H
- Private ViewingPhoto by: Paula H
- Sunrise TourPhoto by: Paula H
- Sunrise TourPhoto by: Paula H
- Awesome StonehengePhoto by: Paula H
What You Can Expect
Amazing tour. We had 1 hour to explore Stonehenge with just our group of 30 people. Lots of great photo opportunities. Our tour guide was great, I wish I remembered her name, she did the tour with Steve the driver, also great. Lacock is a charming town, the staff at the pub were excellent.
Wonderful trip, totally worth it to see the stonehenge in private where you get to take photos without much people and enjoy the scenery. The tour guide and bus driver was very friendly and helpful. Lacock was a small little village where we get to see a different type of housing architecture outside of London.
Amazing tour! Paying extra to for the private viewing is definitely worth it. It had been raining that day so we weren't allowed to go inside the stones, but we were still able to go right up to them and around the outside. Bath is such a charming town, and I wish we had gotten more time to explore the Roman baths. We only had an hour. And be sure you make it back to the bus in time! We waited 10 minutes for one woman in the group but had to leave her behind to make it to Stonehenge in time. Lacock was just ok. We made it there right as the sun was setting so it was too dark to see the things our guide was pointing out. The pub was quaint, but the food was only mediocre.
This tour is amazing! The weather is excellent (considering winter) and We are fortunate to stay in the inner circle for a full hour instead of 30mins originally. The bath tour is about 1.5hr. Note that u do not have much time for a proper meal after museum but still, highly recommended tour!!
This was perfect. Bus picked us up on time - EARLY and we drove out to Stonehenge - arrived around sunrise and were able to walk among the stones. If that wasn't a great trip - add in Lacock with a great breakfast and then tour the Roman Baths. Everything was great.
Being able to stand amongst the stones was worth the price and the very early departure. Our guide, David, was funny, enthusiastic and passionate about the historical sites and their conservation. The group was given plenty of time to take pictures at Stonehenge and at Bath. I never felt rushed at all. The only downside to the whole day was getting stuck in traffic on the way back to London and not having a toilet to use on the bus.
Incredible Journey! Private Stonehenge is the only way! Bath is an incredible city to visit and Lacock is fascinating. Our Tour Guide David was simply outstanding with historical facts and had great humour in his dialogue. The best tour you could choose, really worth it!
This tour was excellent, even the bus ride was nice just to see the beautiful landscape.
The sunset went over Stonehenge while we were there, we could not ask for more.
The only thing I would change is to skip dessert so you can spend more time in Lacock wandering around.
This tour was FANTASTIC, by far the best day tour while in London. The guide was awesome about keeping people on time and keeping things moving without being rushed. She was also very knowledgeable and enthusiastic in her commentary.
We spent a wonderful day visiting these three beautiful places. The private stay in Stonehenge was really outstanding. This trip gives you the unique chance to walk around and inside the circle before the general península time, in a relaxed way with a small group of people, so you can feel the special atmosphere of Stonehenge. The later visit to Lacock and Bath completes an unforgettable trip.
It was very well organized, a comfortable coach, and very kind and friendly staff .