- 4-hour afternoon pub tour of London, led by an expert local guide
- Visit five historical pubs in London’s popular West End and sample different beers or ales in each one
- Learn about brewing traditions in the UK and hear of the different beer-drinking cultures throughout Europe
- Explore Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Soho and Seven Dials
- Hear tales, trivia and history of London’s thriving pub scene
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Michael B USA
John was a terrific tour guide! He was knowledgable and all around cool dude!
A fun and interesting tour. Our guide was very knowledgable about the Pubs we visited, the Beer we were drinking and the History of London and the areas we walked through. Each Pub possessed a unique decor and atmoshere.
We had a great time. One of the best things we did in London. Our tour guide Joe was very knowledgable and took us to some of the best pubs in London. I would recommend this tour to anyone.
Lots of fun. Rhys was a knowledgeable and entertaining guide. Lovely afternoon learning about pubs and ales.
Great fun to spend an afternoon getting acquainted with different ales and terrific to have personable guide with lots of fun stories as you pub hop.
Greg was very knowledgable. All the beer was amazing. The tour was very interesting and lots of fun! I would highly recommend it.
Debra H USA
Great guide, a fun afternoon!
This was a great time. I learned so much about beer and London. A definite must do if in London.
Our guide was very entertaining and we enjoyed visiting pubs we didn't know about.
Our driver was very friendly and pointed out sites as he took us into London