Price displayed includes a 15% discount off the local admission price!
- Entrance ticket to Ripley’s Believe It or Not! in London’s Piccadilly Circus
- Explore the attraction independently and marvel at a collection of over 700 unusual exhibits
- Discover interactive discovery zones like the Mirror Maze, Laser Race and Vortex Tunnel
- See the largest collection of Olympic torches in the Legend’s Gallery
- Gaze in awe at the matchstick model of Tower Bridge and the Tstantsa (shrunken heads) exhibition
What You Can Expect
The man who coined the expression ‘believe it or not’ was the exhibition’s founder – Robert Ripley. An eccentric cartoon artist and intrepid explorer, he created the attraction with the aim of satisfying people’s basic curiosities through challenging and unusual exhibits – the types of things that people had to see to believe. Do just that and discover crazy artifacts like the 13-foot (4-meter) model of Tower Bridge made from matchsticks, and the Tsantsa collection – a baffling assortment of shrunken heads from the Amazon jungle!
See a life-sized knitted Ferrari car, and wander through interactive discovery zones like the Mirror Maze. Jump, crawl and twist your way through beams of light in the Laser Race and prepare to feel dizzy as you walk through the attraction’s legendary Vortex Tunnel. The largest collection of Olympic torches can be found in the Legend’s Gallery, and this includes the London torch signed by the British gold medalist cycler Laura Trot.
Take a break from the weird and wonderful by relaxing in the center’s coffee bar, or perhaps browse for intriguing souvenirs in the gift shop. If you visit during peak times (April to October) then you can also expect to see additional live performances in the foyer.
Most visitors find that two hours is sufficient to see everything in Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, but if you want to stay longer, then no problem! Your ticket allows you to spend as much time as you want inside.