- Christmas cruise in London with afternoon tea or 2-course lunch
- Cruise along the River Thames seeing top London attractions decked with Christmas lights
- Pass sights such as Big Ben, the London Eye and Houses of Parliament
- Learn about the sights from the onboard audio commentary
- Enjoy a Christmas-themed menu for your choice of lunch or afternoon tea
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's no better way to see the sights of London than from the river! Enjoy cruising underneath the iconic Tower Bridge while getting into the festive spirit.
What You Can Expect
A cold and gray time of the year in London, the November and December months are also the city’s coziest, when the streets glow with twinkling Christmas lights. Pass favorite attractions such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, and gaze across the water at the London Eye – illuminated with festive colors. Commentary about the sights is given as you pass each one, so listen out to hear snippets of history about the city’s finest sights.
As you cruise, feast on your 2-course lunch or afternoon tea, served by your onboard waiting staff. After roughly 1.5-hours on the water, return to Tower Pier where your Christmas cruise finishes.
Sample Menu: Christmas Lunch
Main course :
- Roast turkey with sage and onion stuffing, chipolata sausages wrapped in bacon and gravy. Served with roast potatoes, honey roast parsnips, brussels sprouts with chestnuts, gravy and cranberry sauce.
- Vegetarian option: Mushroom, cranberry, brie, and hazelnut wellington. Served with roast potatoes, honey roast parsnips, brussels sprouts with chestnuts, gravy and cranberry sauce.
- Chef's festive season chocolate dessert
Sample Menu: Afternoon Tea
- Featuring turkey and cranberry sandwiches and mince pies
- Unlimited tea and coffee
The River Thames Christmas Cruise was a most exciting outing for the family. The afternoon tea was good with the cakes and cookies. All the children had interesting and unforgettable experience cruising on the boat. Thank you Viator.
Extraordinary service and experience. A highlight of our visit to London.
When we arrived we were greeted on the quay by a guide who checked our Viator voucher and showed us to the boat. Then the problem. We were told by the person checking the groups aboard on the boat we were not on her 'schedule' and couldn't come aboard. The seven of looked at her as she tried to turn us away. So we argued and waived our booking form. Finally she relented and let us aboard as another group arrived and encountered the same issue. They were not allowed on the boat and went angrily away. We had to wait while they laid more places. This is definitely not a trip to book. Where do you go when your party is upset in this way. Absolutely terrible.