- Christmas cruise in London with afternoon tea or 3-course lunch
- Cruise along the River Thames seeing top London attractions decked with Christmas lights
- Pass sights such as Big Ben, the London Eye and Houses of Parliament
- Learn about the sights from the onboard audio commentary
- Enjoy a Christmas-themed menu for your choice of lunch or afternoon tea
- Enjoy a mug of warming mulled wine (afternoon tea option only)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's no better way to see the sights of London than from the river! Enjoy cruising underneath the iconic Tower Bridge while getting into the festive spirit.
What You Can Expect
A cold and gray time of the year in London, the November and December months are also the city’s coziest, when the streets glow with twinkling Christmas lights. Pass favorite attractions such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, and gaze across the water at the London Eye – illuminated with festive colors. Commentary about the sights is given as you pass each one, so listen out to hear snippets of history about the city’s finest sights.
As you cruise, feast on your 3-course lunch or afternoon tea, served by your onboard waiting staff. After roughly 1.5-hours on the water, return to Tower Pier where your Christmas cruise finishes.
Sample Menu: Christmas Lunch
- Pumpkin, thyme and chestnut soup
- Roast turkey with sage and onion stuffing, chipolatas wrapped in bacon and gravy
- Baked wild mushroom, spinach, cranberry, hazelnut and brie pastry
- Warm mince pie (fruit pie with candied citrus peel, nuts and mixed spice), served with brandy sauce
Sample Menu: Afternoon Tea
- Mulled wine
- Selection of sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, selection of cakes and mince pies
- Unlimited tea and coffee