- 2-hour River Thames sightseeing cruise at sunset
- Listen to live music as you cruise between Westminster and Greenwich
- Enjoy colorful canapés and a glass of sparkling wine
- Pass top London attractions like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the Cutty Sark ship
- Cruise past the glass-faced Shard building – London’s tallest!
Heading east in the direction of Greenwich, cruise down the River Thames passing all the top London attractions that frame its famous riverbanks. Pass the prestigious Houses of Parliament, where London’s politicians plan their daily dealings, and catch sight of Big Ben – the much-loved clock tower that dominates the district of Westminster.
The ever-popular London Eye sits on the south side of the river, close to Shakespeare’s Globe, the lovingly reconstructed Elizabethan playhouse. As your Sundowner boat twists its way around the bends of the Thames, watch out for a cluster of iconic sights around London Bridge. See the gravity-defying Shard building that stands at 1,016 feet (310 meters) tall, alongside sites steeped in history like the Tower of London.
Cruise past Canary Wharf, the skyscraper village where London bankers do their daily trading, before seeing the grand Naval College and Cutty Sark boat at Greenwich. Your boat will turn around at this point, and start meandering its way back to Westminster where your tour ends – perfect for you to catch any sights that you missed first time ‘round!