- 3.5 hour Royal London tour led by a Blue Badge guide
- See major London attractions including Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and the venue for the Royal Wedding, Westminster Abbey.
- Drive past Kensington Palace, once home to Princess Diana, the Royal Albert Hall and Trafalgar Square
- Enjoy a Changing of the Guard tour outside Buckingham Palace
- Pickup from selected central London hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Continue through London to Trafalgar Square, passing Whitehall and the Prime Minister’s residence on Downing Street. On arrival at Parliament Square you’ll see more top London attractions including the Big Ben clock, the Houses of Parliament and the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married by the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Your morning tour will then head to St. James’ Park and Buckingham Palace to see the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Accompanied by a military band, soldiers from the Queen’s Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace in their familiar red tunics and bearskin hats. This the oldest ceremony linked to Buckingham Palace, and it is truly representative of the colorful pomp and ceremony that make the British Royal Family so fascinating..
Your tour finishes in Trafalgar Square, conveniently located in the heart of central London so you can continue your afternoon sightseeing independently.
this tour was great it was nice just sitting on the bus and watching all the wonderful sights go by. the changing of the guard is fantastic to watch but very crowded, stay near the fences when the come gown the road, then if you can stand on a wall so you can see them over the big wall at buckingham
Excellent tour and very informative guide...loved the whole experience and would highly recommend.