- 3.5 hour Royal London tour led by a Blue Badge guide
- See major London attractions including Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and the venue for the Royal Wedding, Westminster Abbey.
- Drive past Kensington Palace, once home to Princess Diana, the Royal Albert Hall and Trafalgar Square
- Enjoy a Changing of the Guard tour outside Buckingham Palace
- Pickup from selected central London hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Continue through London to Trafalgar Square, passing Whitehall and the Prime Minister’s residence on Downing Street. On arrival at Parliament Square you’ll see more top London attractions including the Big Ben clock, the Houses of Parliament and the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married by the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Your morning tour will then head to St. James’ Park and Buckingham Palace to see the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Accompanied by a military band, soldiers from the Queen’s Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace in their familiar red tunics and bearskin hats. This the oldest ceremony linked to Buckingham Palace, and it is truly representative of the colorful pomp and ceremony that make the British Royal Family so fascinating..
Your tour finishes in Trafalgar Square, conveniently located in the heart of central London so you can continue your afternoon sightseeing independently.
What an amazing experience! We were able to get the best views and photos of the Changing of the Guard. Our tour guide made sure of that! She was very professional, friendly, and knowledgable. She made sure we were standing in the right place at the right time to get the best pictures! The bus tour overall was relaxing and informative. I would definitely recommend this tour. Even my children had a great time (ages 6 and 10).
Excellent and insightful guide who knows how to navigate to get this best results.