- Day trip from London to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath
- Travel through the picturesque English countryside aboard a comfortable coach
- Enter historic Salisbury Cathedral, topped by England's tallest spire
- Visit Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage wonder
- Tour the legendary Roman Baths for a rare glimpse into ancient Roman life
- Admire England's best Georgian architecture on a sightseeing tour of Bath
- Control the volume of your guide's commentary through your discreet, state-of-the-art Vox headphones
- Pickup from selected central London hotels available
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's awesome to be able to visit three amazing attractions outside London in one day — beautiful Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and the ancient Roman Baths are all included.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Salisbury Cathedral interiorPhoto by: Doug
- Salisbury Cathedral from ...Photo by: Doug
- Outdoor pool in Bath's Roman ...Photo by: Doug
- Bath's famous bridgePhoto by: Doug
- River AvonPhoto by: Karen B
- garden entrancePhoto by: Karen B
- garden sculpturePhoto by: Karen B
- garden park at BathPhoto by: Karen B
- Cathedral at bathPhoto by: Karen B
- Roman bathsPhoto by: Karen B
- Salisbury CathedralPhoto by: Karen B
- Bath river view with Pulteney ...Photo by: Mr Anthony J C
- Inside Roman BathsPhoto by: D A P
- BathPhoto by: Monika G
- Roman Baths in the town of ...Photo by: Wayne G
- IMG_2012Photo by: Dianne S
Australia, 09 2012
- IMG_1982Photo by: Dianne S
Australia, 09 2012
- Salisbury CathedralPhoto by: Evelina B
- BathPhoto by: Evelina B
- DSC00749Photo by: Diana K
What You Can Expect
This was the highlight of our trip to London just spectacular.
Great tour with a small group.
Great tour, great staff.
Perfect day trip to get out of the city and see the English countryside.
I didn't do this trip, there wasn't enough people so the tour was canceled.
They did put me on a different trip, Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath.
The trip was great, so much to see and do
Our guide, Sal and driver, Michelangelo were absolutely fantastic. Sal was so knowledgeable and informative at every site we visited. Wish every tour could be with him.
Stonehenge was tereffic. Could have skipped Sailsbury as far as I am concerned or shortend the amount of time spent there. Bath was abig surprise - I really enjoyed this. Wish there was a way we could have visited Sarun site
We had a wonderful day on our tour to Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath. What a beautiful ride through the English country side.Our tour was booked with Evan Evans tours. Our driver was Tony and our tour guide was Rowen. Tony had a great sense of humor and kept us laughing. He did a remarkable job getting us back to London at the end of the day, as there was an accident and traffic back ups on the highway. He made some good detours and only delayed our return by about a half an hour, keeping us close to schedule. Some great driving on his part. Rowen was very knowledgeable about the places we visited, which was very good, since I didn't have a lot of time to read up on these places before we left. She had a very pleasant personality and you could tell that she really likes her job. I enjoyed the tour very much, it would have been nice if we could have spent more time in all of the places, but it is a lot to do and see in one day. We were gone for almost 11 hours. We did touch on the best highlights of each place. I would definitely book a tour through Viator in the future.
Our group of three adults had a wonderful trip. The courier we had was very professional and we learned a lot about the countryside and cities we travelled through. He also gave us helpful hints about food and other praticle things. We would highly recommend this tour.
This was a great tour with 3 really different sites. An excellent combination for one day and not too much travel time from London. Rob (tour guide) and Jimmy (bus driver) were both excellent and Rob has a wealth of knowledge. On time and well organised. No complaints! Thank you!