- 40-minute guided, behind-the-scenes tour of the Sea Life London Aquarium
- Enjoy special access to the aquarium's private working areas
- Learn about the aquarists' unique work, including research, water management and food preparation for more than 5,000 animals
- Explore 14 marine habitat zones and watch sharks swimming beneath your feet!
- Avoid long lines with this Skip the Line ticket!
What You Can Expect
Start your tour in the area where aquarists look after the animals not currently on display. Then explore the aquarium’s three main private working areas -- research, water management and food preparation -- and get an in-depth look at what it takes to be an aquarist.
Do you know the favorite snacks of sharks? Have you ever wondered what crocodiles like to eat? On this exclusive tour, you’ll see where the staff prepares approximately 110 lb (50 kg) of food every week for the more than 5,000 animals! See how coral is grown, admire the seahorse breeding tanks and discover how 550,000 gallons (2.5 million liters) of water are piped to and from the displays in the attraction every day!
Loved every minute of it, the back of scene tour was fantastic and the young lady who took the tour was brilient, would highly recommend it for all ages.
This Aquarium was really good and there is lots to see. We did the behind the scenes tour and it lasted about 45 mins. It shows you some baby fish and sick fish and other different things. It just explains what goes on behind the scenes with feeding and taking care of the fish etc and you can ask questions. My son who was 10 really enjoyed it.