- Skip-the-line admission to Kensington Palace in London
- See the new 'Victoria Revealed' exhibition and the temporary ‘Diana: Glimpses of a Modern Princess’ exhibition
- Visit the King's and Queen's State Apartments and stroll around Kensington Palace Gardens
- Enjoy the 'Jubilee - A View from the Crowd' exhibition, which explores the celebration of Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee
- Book in advance and jump the entrance queues!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Explore the new permanent exhibition, ‘Victoria Revealed,’ which is set within the rooms where Victoria grew up. Queen Victoria was born in the palace, and it was here that she learned she had become queen at just 18 years of age. She also held her first Privy Council meeting in Kensington Palace’s Red Saloon. Inspired by her own journals and featuring displays of personal objects, ‘Victoria Revealed’ gives an intimate account of Queen Victoria, exploring her life and reign through her own words.
Do you want to visit more Royal sites?
Upgrade to the Royal Palaces Pass to include admission to the Tower of London and Hampton Court. Your pass includes one visit to each attraction and is valid for two years. You'll have plenty of time to explore the stories and intrigues at each site at your leisure, as part of your own itinerary.
Although there was no line at all at the time of our trip it was nice to have the assurance that if there were, we wouldn't have to stand in it. The few extra dollars was worth it.
A really nice experience, the whole trip was interesting. Lovely service and staff were a pleasure.