Save 20% by booking select times! See pricing options for complete details.
- Priority entry to Madame Tussauds in London
- Book in advance to ensure guaranteed admission within 45 minutes of arrival
- Pose for photos with wax figures of world-famous celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
- Snap a selfie with Kim Kardashian and rub shoulders with Her Majesty the Queen and the British Royal Family
- Hang out on the ceiling with Spider-Man at the Marvel Super Heroes 4D Exhibition
- Step into iconic Star Wars scenes at the immersive Star Wars exhibit
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Skip the Line: Madame ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Skip the Line: Madame ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Wolverin starPhoto by: Muna H
- Late Lady DianaPhoto by: Muna H
- Spirit of LondonPhoto by: Muna H
- Historical figuresPhoto by: Muna H
- HistoryPhoto by: Muna H
- Heavy-weight Boxing Champion ...Photo by: Muna H
- Meeting Bob MarleyPhoto by: klawd
- kungligheterPhoto by: monika h
- The James BondsPhoto by: Joshua B
- john waynePhoto by: mrs a m carter c
- me with george clooney.Photo by: mrs a m carter c
- I rubbed shoulders with Will ...Photo by: Sandy B
- Sherek e euPhoto by: ROSELI L
- Shrek in WonderlandPhoto by: Barbara K
- Bruce Willis wax figure at ...Photo by: Peter M
Australia, 11 2012
- In the ...Photo by: Weronica A
- The good and the badPhoto by: Christine A
- Big Bad BrucePhoto by: Christine A
What You Can Expect
Take a selfie with Kim Kardashian in her trademark pose, squeeze past the paparazzi hounding Nicole Kidman and Helen Mirren and rub shoulders with other celebs like Morgan Freeman and Colin Firth. Head to the sports zone to see legends like David Beckham and the world's fastest man, Usain Bolt.
Next, board a classic black cab and enjoy a ride throughout London’s colorful history, and head into the Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience. Combining 4D animation, interactive displays and life-like replicas of super heroes like Spider Man and the Incredible Hulk, this exhibition is fun for all ages.
If you're into music, get up close and personal with famous songsters such as Michael Jackson, the Beatles, Freddie Mercury and Bob Marley. Take photos of renowned world leaders like Barack Obama, David Cameron and Angela Merkel.
Finish your visit with a stop in the Star Wars exhibition. Grab your lightsaber for a match against Anakin Skywalker, meet Yoda in Dagobah and head into Jabba the Hutt’s Throne Room.
Atmospheric sets will conjure up the high-tech Super Hero world of S.H.I.E.L.D (Supreme Headquarters International Espionage Law-enforcement Division) and you will be able to get close to wax figures of Marvel’s most famous names.
There will also be the chance to 'turn hero' yourself in a series of interactive experiences including walking on the ceiling with Spider-Man and stepping into Iron Man’s chest shield.
Taking up 900 sq meters over three floors the experience will culminate in a new animated 4D ‘short’ cinema presentation. The story sees a crack team of Super Heroes including Hulk, Spider-Man and Captain America battling against one of Marvel's most villainous baddies in an all new adventure.
Star Wars at Madame TussaudsTraverse the swamps of Dagobah with Yoda, wield a lightsaber with Anakin Skywalker, hang out with Han Solo in the cantina bar and more during a visit to the immersive Star Wars at Madame Tussauds experience, created in collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm.
Step into some of the most iconic moments in film history and get up close to 16 of the saga’s most popular heroes and villains. As you make your way through 11 authentic walk-in sets, including Jabba’s Throne Room and the flight deck of the Millennium Falcon, pose for photos with extraordinarily life-like wax figures of your favorite characters. Snap a selfie with Chewbacca, feel the Force alongside Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn and witness the ultimate battle as Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader, embark on their final duel.
The tour wS great and the or even was great too compared to other internet sites. I bought a queue jump ticket and we walked straight in so that really helped .
It and #39;s really a great visit and ticket also gave us entrance to the Star Wars museum .
Well worth it.
This tour was amazing!
Highly recommended! We did not have to queue up at all and could enter straight away. Highly recommended to save precious time!
It was fabulous !!
When I developed my London Tour Brochure of 2 days I included Madam Tussauds, City Highlights and an excursion out to Cotswolds area. I'm very happy to have pre-booked my Madam Tussauds ticket 2 months ahead of my visit and skip the long queue at the site! I loved to see the popular wax figures of the current Royals and late lady Diana I still love, the political and actors and actresses of the day including special star wars loved characters Most of all, I loved the Ride through the London history- a spectacular treat for my eyes as the drama continued through the journey in the Spirit of London! :- Will book more with Viator in future for sure!
Madame Tussauds was more than I was expecting. Not only do you see celebrity wax figures, you experience the pride of London which is a ride through the timeline of London while riding in a Typical black London cabbie. We spent hours roaming about. Extremely worth it.
This trip to Madame Tussauds was amazing. I hadn't been for years and it was a gift to my other half, we had the best time.
We had a wonderful few hours at the exhibition. Thoroughly enjoyed by all, Grandma, Mum and three kids. Well worth the money.
I would recommend buying tickets even though you have to queue to get in - this is a seriously used attraction - do not risk buying tickets at the door