- Full-day tour to Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds and Oxford, from London
- Learn about the history of each site from your guide
- See key locations in Shakespeare’s life including his birthplace
- Stop in several Cotswolds villages for photo ops and lunch at a local restaurant (own expense)
- Take a walking tour around Oxford University, whose alumni includes Albert Einstein and Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Walk by locations in Oxford that were sets in Harry Potter films
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people provides a more customized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The small group allows for a gentler pace as you explore the town that's synonymous with William Shakespeare, drive the back roads of the idyllic Cotswold region and stroll through the stately Oxford University campus.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- AT Balliol CollegePhoto by: Arthur S
- Geeks at the Museum of the ...Photo by: Arthur S
- Oz with some of our groupPhoto by: Arthur S
- Dry wall covered with mossPhoto by: Arthur S
- Bibury GardenPhoto by: Arthur S
- St. Edwards Church on Stow in ...Photo by: Arthur S
- Cotswold Countryside InnPhoto by: Robert D
- Oxford UniversityPhoto by: Robert D
- Mill in Lower SlaughterPhoto by: Megan S
USA, 04 2013
- OxfordPhoto by: Lisa
- The CotswoldsPhoto by: Lisa
- Huffkins in Stow on the WoldPhoto by: Lisa
What You Can Expect
Excellent guide, very informative, friendly and humorous. Went out of his way to show us a few extra spots of beauty in the Cotswolds because we had a little extra time. The tour delivered just what had been promised and was completed in very good time.
Great tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable, particularly about Oxford. The drive through the Cotswolds was wonderful.
Had a wonderful time on the tour. The tour guide was very knowledgable and funny. The locations were beautiful and full of time to explore. Definitely would recommend the tour if you are interested in getting out of the city to see some incredible history.
Great driver who was very knowledgeable and entertaining with stories of the area.
A wonderful trip!
Very nice tour. Small group was great and Tony, our guide, was great! The Cotswold area was beautiful and with the small minibus we went on a number of back roads.
ctaylor63 United States of ...
Great tour with a very knowledgeabl tour guides who were able to answer all of our questions and bring the history of England to life.
We had a wonderful guide in Chicago Mike. His narration was great and he fill Ed us with many facts previously unknown. Would highly recommend this tour.
So thankful I paid the extra for the Small-Group. Our van was able to go where the larger buses can't. Our guide was AWESOME!