This small-group tour is limited to 16 people, ensuring you’ll enjoy a personalized experience.
- Full-day tour of Cambridge and London, focusing on the lives of Pink Floyd
- See early homes of Pink Floyd band members like David Gilmour
- Admire traditional architecture in the university city of Cambridge
- Visit bohemian Notting Hill in west London
- Re-create the famous Beatles' album cover by walking across the Abbey Road zebra crossing
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people ensures a more personalized experience with your expert guide
What You Can Expect
On a walking tour of Cambridge, stroll along the city’s cobbled streets, admiring the elegantly traditional architecture around the city center. Your guide will talk about the character of this quintessentially British city, renowned for its prestigious university and river punting.
Stop outside Cambridge University, and explore inside at your own expense if you wish. Alternatively, explore more of the city on your own, perhaps grabbing lunch at one of the local restaurants (own expense).
Travel back to London for the afternoon to see some more Pink Floyd sites, as well as a few other pop culture locations. Head straight to colorful Notting Hill , a lively corner of west London that epitomizes everything cool about the capital, with bohemian shops, expensive homes and fashionable markets. See the Tabernacle building where Pink Floyd played gigs in the 1990s, and see sights from Notting Hill, the hit movie starring Hugh Grant.
Venture northeast to Islington, one of London’s trendiest neighborhoods, to see Pink Floyd’s Britannia Row studios, and then head west to Abbey Rad to stop outside the Beatles’ former recording studios. Have a go at re-creating their famous Abbey Road album cover by walking across the street's zebra crossing.
The last site of your day is 18th-century Alexandra Palace, another gig site of Pink Floyd, affectionately known to locals as ‘Ally Pally.’ Built on top of a hill in Alexandra Park, the palace boasts the some of the best city views that only an insider would know! Walk around the park and enjoy the spectacular views before returning to central London.