- Full-day tour of Cambridge and London, focusing on the lives of Pink Floyd
- See early homes of Pink Floyd band members like David Gilmour
- Admire traditional architecture in the university city of Cambridge
- Visit bohemian Notting Hill in west London
- Re-create the famous Beatles' album cover by walking across the Abbey Road zebra crossing
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people ensures a more personalized experience with your expert guide
What You Can Expect
Outstanding. Bob was a great tour guide and gave us much more than we paid for.
... we appreciated the personal touch as we were the only two tourists on this particular excursion. Guide was friendly. Would have liked to have seen some other notable Pink Floyd sites including Britannia Row Studios, Roger Waters' or Syd Barrett's childhood homes. We did see David Gilmour's house in Cambridge where we had sufficient time to explore on our own, we stopped by Abbey Road, we saw Battersea Power Station, and even saw Chelsea Sound Technique, the recording studio for the first Pink Floyd single, Arnold Layne!