This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Enjoy a peaceful guided bike tour through Thames Valley to Windsor Castle
- Pass a Tudor mansion and the Olympic rowing lake
- Explore historic Eton and enjoy a traditional English pub lunch (own expense)
- Discover the majestic Windsor Castle and see Queen Anne's doll house
- Admire the stunning St George's Chapel
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a traditional pub lunch (own expense) before taking a short walking tour of the highlights of Windsor. Hear the legend of Sir Christopher Wren's Guildhall and the neighboring Crooked House from your guide. Finally, enter the majestic Windsor Castle in the afternoon and see Queen Anne's doll house -- one of the largest in the world. See the resting place of Henry VIII in the stunning St George's Chapel and see the famously ornate apartments used by the Queen of England. After your visit to Windsor Castle, leave your bike with your guide and return to central London by train at your leisure in the late afternoon.
We absolutely LOVED this bike tour. It was really small and our guide was fabulous. The ride really was easy (so no worries there). It is so much more than just a bike ride to Windsor! I got to see so much more of the surrounding area than if I would have just taken the train. The views were stunning and getting to explore Eaton was really interesting. I highly recommend this as it also includes the skip the line tickets into Windsor. Saves so much time! Truly lovely :)
It was perfect. The very well maintained bikes were waiting for us after the train trip. The bike ride through the English country side was perfect and riding past Royal Windsor race course, Eton rowing facility and watching the river boats and swans was all perfect. Our guide was really good.