This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Enjoy a peaceful guided bike tour through Thames Valley to Windsor Castle
- Pass a Tudor mansion and the Olympic rowing lake
- Explore historic Eton and enjoy a traditional English pub lunch (own expense)
- Discover the majestic Windsor Castle and see Queen Anne's doll house
- Admire the stunning St George's Chapel
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a traditional pub lunch (own expense) before taking a short walking tour of the highlights of Windsor. Hear the legend of Sir Christopher Wren's Guildhall and the neighboring Crooked House from your guide. Finally, enter the majestic Windsor Castle in the afternoon and see Queen Anne's doll house -- one of the largest in the world. See the resting place of Henry VIII in the stunning St George's Chapel and see the famously ornate apartments used by the Queen of England. After your visit to Windsor Castle, leave your bike with your guide and return to central London by train at your leisure in the late afternoon.
I had a brilliant time! The bike ride was very fun and I am not very fit but it was still easy enough for me to enjoy :) My tour leader was excellent. He was very knowledgeable about everything and he really made the trip. Windsor Castle was really interesting too, unfortunately all the gift shops were closed by the time I had finished looking around but maybe it was for the best!
This trip was absolutely fantastic! I would highly recommended it to anyone wanting to go to Windsor.
The bike ride was easy and throughly enjoyable.
Windsor was gorgeous and my only regret was I was unable to do the bike trip to Hampton Court... next time!