This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Enjoy a peaceful guided bike tour through Thames Valley to Windsor Castle
- Pass a Tudor mansion and the Olympic rowing lake
- Explore historic Eton and enjoy a traditional English pub lunch (own expense)
- Discover the majestic Windsor Castle and see Queen Anne's doll house
- Admire the stunning St George's Chapel
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a traditional pub lunch (own expense) before taking a short walking tour of the highlights of Windsor. Hear the legend of Sir Christopher Wren's Guildhall and the neighboring Crooked House from your guide. Finally, enter the majestic Windsor Castle in the afternoon and see Queen Anne's doll house -- one of the largest in the world. See the resting place of Henry VIII in the stunning St George's Chapel and see the famously ornate apartments used by the Queen of England. After your visit to Windsor Castle, leave your bike with your guide and return to central London by train at your leisure in the late afternoon.
I really enjoyed the bicycle tour. You have to be organised about what you are going to see at Windsor Castle before the different sections close I found.
A fantastic was to see Eton and Windsor Castle. The bike ride was gentle on flat ground and the guide great. Could not ask for a better experience when visiting London.