- Post-cruise tour from Southampton Port to London via Stonehenge
- Avoid the hassle of long port taxi lines and hop straight on board your luxury coach
- Hear theories and intrigue from your guide about the mysterious history of Stonehenge
- Stroll around the UNESCO World Heritage-listed site of Stonehenge at leisure
- Port pickup and hotel drop-off
What You Can Expect
After a journey of roughly an hour, arrive at Stonehenge to spend time at leisure exploring. While wandering around this incredible UNESCO World Heritage-listed relic, think about some of the stories your tour manager told you and make up your own mind about how it came to stand: was it erected by the devil, built by pagans to be a place of healing, or designed to be a center of astrology? Whatever conclusion you reach, Stonehenge is sure to leave you captivated.
At the pre-arranged time, meet your tour manager back on the coach and head east into London, stopping at Heathrow hotels first. If your hotel is near one of London’s other airports (Gatwick, Stansted or Luton), depart your coach at London Victoria Station, and take a train there at your own expense. Alternatively, if your hotel is in central London, you’ll be dropped off outside your hotel! Please see the Itinerary below for a full list of central London locations.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
• Charing Cross
• Earls Court
• Gloucester Road
• Hyde Park Corner
• Lancaster Gate
• Marble Arch
• South Kensington
• Tower Hill
• Waterloo/County Hall