- Pre-cruise tour from London to Southampton Port via Stonehenge
- Enjoy a hassle-free hotel pickup from your central London hotel
- Hear Stonehenge secrets and theories about its history from your expert tour manager
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed monument at leisure
- Drop-off at Southampton Port in time for your departing cruise
After traveling for roughly 1.5 hours, arrive at Stonehenge and spend time exploring this incredible site independently. While strolling around this UNESCO World Heritage Site, ponder the tales your tour manager told you earlier, and make up your own mind about how and why it came to stand. Was it built as an astrological observatory, or was it perhaps intended as a sacred burial place? How did the gigantic Sarsen stones get to the site when no machinery existed to transport them?
At the pre-arranged time, meet your tour manager back on the coach and then relax on the journey to Southampton on England’s coast. Your guide will drop you off right outside Southampton cruise terminal in time for your cruise.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely arrival to Southampton Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.