- Entrance ticket to St Paul's Cathedral
- Admire the church’s magnificent architecture, designed by Sir Christopher Wren
- See the memorials and tombs of famous British figures like Sir Winston Churchill, Lord Nelson and the Duke of Wellington
- Tour the cathedral by listening to a multimedia guide, with audio commentary and a video touch screen in nine languages
- Enjoy traditional afternoon tea at the Restaurant at St Paul’s
What You Can Expect
As you walk around, admire the cathedral’s soaring dome, its glittering mosaics, the intricate stone carving and the breathtaking view down the central nave toward the quire aisle.
Start in the crypt to see its memorials and monuments, including the tombs of Lord Nelson and the Duke of Wellington. Then see the so-called Whispering Gallery - a platform giving you a perfect view of the cathedral from the first level of the dome - the outdoor Stone Gallery and eventually the Golden Gallery around the highest point of the Dome serving as a balcony with panoramic views of the capital.
Keep an eye on your watch and head to the Restaurant at St Paul’s for your traditional afternoon tea, which starts at 3pm. Along with a selection of loose-leaf teas or coffee, enjoy finger sandwiches (Chalk Farm smoked salmon, free-range egg and cress, cucumber and cream cheese) and sweet treats (freshly baked scones with England preserves and Cornish clotted cream). It’s the perfect ending to a visit of one of England’s most iconic attractions.
party of 4 had a good full day with st pauls thames river cruise and an evening show to finish off a realy good day including the weather
It was wonderful to arrive, skip the lines and walk right in. The Cathederal is a self guided tour which is great. Afternoon tea at the restaurant was a treat!! A really smashing day!!