- Entrance ticket to St Paul's Cathedral
- Admire the magnificent architecture of Sir Christopher Wren, including the cathedral’s famous dome
- Walk the same ground Prince Charles and Princess Diana did when they married in 1981
- See the memorials and tombs of famous British figures like Sir Winston Churchill, Lord Nelson and the Duke of Wellington
- Tour the cathedral independently with a multimedia guide that provides audio commentary and a video touch screen in nine languages
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Had an amazing time here! I toured it at my leisure and I was there about 3 hours. Even climbed all 576 steps to the top and was able to take some incredible photographs. I will definitely return to St. Pauls.
What an excellent venue. We didn't think we needed the skip the queue ticket for this one because we arrived at opening time and there was hardly anyone there but it was good not to have to pay plus the ticket gave us access to the dome which was actually why we went. The audio guide was great and the trip was well worth it. When we were leaving the queue to get in was quite impressive, we would have appreciated skipping the line then.
What an awesome experience. I don't recommend climbing the 528 step to the top!
Beautiful - worth making the effort to climb to the top
It was great to have the audio tour and we went right to the front of the line!
Skip the line was easy even though the lines were short on a Monday!
This tour was amazing!
This tour is beautiful. I've been to numerous different Cathedralls and St. Paul's Carhedral has its own significant place in the world. A must visit when in London
Highly recommend the audio tour...it really brings this great cathedral to life.
GOOD DAY EXPLORING WITHOUT HAVING TO QUEUE