- Entrance ticket to St Paul's Cathedral
- Admire the magnificent architecture of Sir Christopher Wren, including the cathedral’s famous dome
- Walk the same ground Prince Charles and Princess Diana did when they married in 1981
- See the memorials and tombs of famous British figures like Sir Winston Churchill, Lord Nelson and the Duke of Wellington
- Tour the cathedral independently with a multimedia guide that provides audio commentary and a video touch screen in nine languages
What You Can Expect
With your entrance ticket, head inside and pick up your audio/video guide, available in nine languages (see below for a list). You’ll tour the cathedral on your own, listening to the audio commentary and using your touch screen for historical tidbits and information about the significance of the cathedral throughout English history.
Begin in the cathedral’s crypt, with its memorials, tombs and monuments of important Brits like Lord Nelson and the Duke of Wellington. Climb upstairs to the Whispering Gallery - giving you a magnificient view of the cathedral - the exterior Stone Gallery and eventually the Golden Gallery with its panoramic views of the capital.
As you walk around, marvel at the soaring dome, the glittering mosaics, the intricate stone carving and the breathtaking view down the central nave toward the quire aisle.
The church provides an mp3 device with a screen that allows you to listen and watch video footage of each area in the church. This is very helpful. Make sure to go up to the whispering room it is 254 steps up...but well worth it. Well worth visiting when in London!
The climbing is a bit difficult (vertigo) but wonderful when you arrive at the Golden Gallery!