- Full-day tour from London to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Explore beautiful St George's Chapel and the State Apartments at Windsor Castle
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Stonehenge with a knowledgeable guide
- Sit down to enjoy lunch at the George, a traditional English pub in the village of Lacock
- Enjoy a coach tour of the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, home of the famous author Jane Austen
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get to see all the classic sites outside London on this full-day journey. And you will absolutely love having a delicious lunch at a very old pub in Lacock, a marvelously preserved, atmospheric English village.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- StonehengePhoto by: Elaine P
- Windsor, Stonehenge and Roman ...Photo by: Christy V. S
Canada, 10 2008
- Roman Bath exhibitPhoto by: Elena K
- Inside Roman Baths - view on ...Photo by: Elena K
- cute house at LacockPhoto by: Elena K
- Our meal at Lacock pubPhoto by: Elena K
- Village of LacockPhoto by: Elena K
- StonehengePhoto by: Elena K
- Rainy WindsorPhoto by: Elena K
- StonehengePhoto by: Holly R
- Stone hengePhoto by: GEHAN B
- Bath cityPhoto by: GEHAN B
- Stonehenge tourPhoto by: SUKRU C
- Traditional Pub LunchPhoto by: Camz
- Windsor CastlePhoto by: Camz
- The Great BathPhoto by: Chris L
- StonehengePhoto by: Chris L
- Must take tour in London. ...Photo by: Tetyana V
- BathPhoto by: Ed
United States of America, 06 2015
- Roman BathsPhoto by: marlae
What You Can Expect
Extremely enjoyable trip!!!!!
Enjoyed this tour very much! Our tour guide made long drives between locations interesting and fun. We took the tour in December so unfortunately it was too dark to really enjoy Bath our last destination but I'm sure it's not the case for spring and summer months. I'm also very thankful to our guide making it possible for many of us to go inside Roman Baths. We're late because some of the people didn't return from breaks on time and he literally ran with us from the bus to Roman Baths showing the way.
This tour was amazing! Carol was a great guide and the views were beautiful. Lacock was a great addition to the tour. The George Inn was welcoming and the food was delicious. Be smart when figuring out what to wear because the winds sure whip around Stonehenge!!
exellent arrangements, accurate timing, through briefing for each individual place.
Great tour! Even though the stops at each location were brief, the guide made the whole experience informative, fun and memorable.
bath was a real highlight, it is amazing, and of course Stonehenge was inspiring.
Windsor was a great glimpse into the history of nation.
One of the best tours I have been on. The guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Every stop on this tour was great.
This tour was amazing! It is a long day but a great experience. You have plenty of time to explore each place on your own and the views throughout the drive are beautiful. We especially loved the lunch in Lacock and would highly recommend purchasing a ticket to walk through the Roman Baths.
So much to see in one day, but the time on the bus passed quickly with our very knowledgeable guide, David, giving a great running commentary along the way. A jam-packed itinerary, but we had a good amount of time at each venue to explore and although would have loved more time at Windsor Castle, it's close enough to London to return later in your holiday to really do it justice. Late lunch at Lacock was a nice meal and a charming little village with some interesting history.
Fantastic tour! I recommend this to anyone visiting London.
The tour was amazing from the food at the pub to Stonehenge. The only thing to check is if the Baths are open, the baths actually close at 5 and depending on the route you may not make it there in time.