Book by July 18 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Full-day tour from London to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Explore beautiful St George's Chapel and the State Apartments at Windsor Castle
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stonehenge with a guide
- Sit down to enjoy lunch at The George Inn, a traditional English pub in the village of Lacock
- Enjoy a coach tour of the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, home of the famous author Jane Austen
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get to see all the classic sites outside London on this full-day journey. Extra perk: the homespun lunch at an old pub in the English village of Lacock.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- StonehengePhoto by: Elaine P
- Windsor, Stonehenge and Roman ...Photo by: Christy V. S
Canada, 10 2008
- BathPhoto by: Paul B
- Stone HengePhoto by: Paul B
- Windsor, Bath, Stone HengePhoto by: Paul B
- DSC_0428Photo by: Martha M
- Changeing of the Guard at ...Photo by: Tracy H
- Changing of the Guard at ...Photo by: Tracy H
- StonehengePhoto by: Tracy H
- StonehengePhoto by: Tracy H
- stonehenge.Photo by: Dexter Ko C
- Roman Bath exhibitPhoto by: Elena K
- Inside Roman Baths - view on ...Photo by: Elena K
- cute house at LacockPhoto by: Elena K
- Our meal at Lacock pubPhoto by: Elena K
- Village of LacockPhoto by: Elena K
- StonehengePhoto by: Elena K
- Rainy WindsorPhoto by: Elena K
- StonehengePhoto by: Holly R
- Stone hengePhoto by: GEHAN B
What You Can Expect
Along the way, hear tales about this medieval royal residence, the world’s oldest occupied castle, still used by Queen Elizabeth II as a weekend residence and for state ceremonies.
On arrival, be one of the first visitors to enter, and beat the crowds on a guided tour of the opulent State Apartments and St George’s Chapel. Soak up the sense of pageantry and 1,000-year history and then continue by coach to Stonehenge.
Admire England’s countryside as you travel to Salisbury Plain, the home of this UNESCO-listed stone circle, whose origins stretch back 4,500 years. Marvel at the prehistoric edifice, now generally thought to have been a temple aligned to the movements of the sun. Gaze at the stones, ponder how they were transported here and explore the cutting-edge visitor center to see the archaeological and virtual displays.
Next, continue to the picture-postcard village of Lacock, one of England’s prettiest spots. The 13th-century village has starred in period TV drama adaptations such as Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, as well as movies such as Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Head inside The George Inn, a welcoming, 14th-century pub, and savor a delicious, traditional English lunch. On rare occasions, when the inn is shut, you will visit a similar, nearby pub for your meal.
Duly refreshed, venture onward to the handsome Georgian city of Bath, once home to Jane Austen, the beloved,18th-century novelist. Enjoy a panoramic coach tour of the honey-stoned architecture, admiring top Bath attractions such as the sublime Royal Crescent and Pulteney Bridge on route.
Then, take a short guided stroll past the famous Roman Baths and impressive Bath Abbey. Delve into the cobblestone streets, browse for souvenirs and take snapshots of the lovely 18th-century buildings.
Your tour then concludes with drop-off in central London.
Please note: On busy days, this tour may run in reverse order and start with the visit to Bath.
Very good driver and tour guide. Enjoyed it very much.
Loved all the places we saw, but do wish there had been more time at Windsor and Stonehenge. Felt a bit rushed at both didn't get to see all exhibits.
All places we wanted in a day, we could do it.
My daughter and I had amazing time together!
The best tour ever!!! And the lunch was delicious!
Great itnerary...it helps that the tour starts early so you make the most of the day and still get back to London with enough time to continue to enjoy what the city has to offer. Transport was very comfortable and our tour guide Julie was knowledgeable, professional, and very nice!
This trip was a great experience for our family. The driver and tour guide were very helpful making sure that everyone was taken care of and that a quality tour experience was provided. We thoroughly enjoyed our day.
Wonderful day! We were a little nervous about doing a tour that lasted more than 12 hours; but it was an awesome day. Our guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. We loved stopping in Lacock for lunch. Wish we would have had more time in Bsth - what a quaint city!
We were able to see all of the places without too much difficulty although due to timing and traffic, we only had about 30-60 minutes at each place. Would recommend to someone who doesn and #39;t have more than a day to see all of these sites though
I forget the tour guide's name, but she was a really lovely lady. The bus driver's name was Ricardo. Both of them went out of their way to make sure everyone was happy. Some of the passengers were really difficult people and they really went out of their way to make everyone happy. It was a great day and it is definitely worth it.
Tour guide, Irish John, was fantastic. Learnt so much. Got to see so much.
$138.16 Save $13.81