- 1.5-hour Thames River sightseeing cruise in London with lunch
- Cruise through London on a round-trip route from Tower Pier to Westminster
- See top London attractions including Big Ben, the London Eye and the Shard
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch featuring delicious dishes such as chicken supreme
- Visit the onboard bar to purchase drinks, if you wish
What You Can Expect
Following a round-trip route to Westminster, your cruise takes in several top London attractions and landmark sights. As you pass the imposing Tower of London, framed by the slick buildings of the city’s Square Mile, look south to see a gaggle of the capital’s big-name sights. Gaze out at the Shard — Western Europe’s tallest building — and watch the hustle and bustle taking place around County Hall and the vibrant South Bank.
Tear your eyes away from South Bank's hive of activity for further sights such as Shakespeare’s Globe, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. As you cruise, a delicious 2-course meal of traditional British fare is served by your onboard staff. Drinks are not included, but the boat’s bar boasts a large selection of wine, beer and non-alcoholic options. Simply make your way over and purchase drinks at your own expense.
After 1.5 hours on the Thames River, hop back onto dry land back at Tower Pier where your cruise ends.
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time):
Main course (choice of one; both served with dauphinoise potato and seasonal vegetables ):
- Thyme, Rosemary and lemon roasted chicken with creamy leek, served with tarragon and mushroom sauce
- Vegetarian option: baked field mushroom filled with artichokes, asparagus and creme fraiche wrapped in lattice pastry
- Dark, white and milk chocolate truffle cake with raspberry sauce
Tea or coffee
Perfect trip cruising on river and being served a wonderful lunch by friendly staff. Perfect end to a wonderful birthday week. Must do it again!
The guide was funny and very knowledgable. I did this tour my first day, and it was a great way to jump into London. The lunch itself was excellent, and the staff were all very attentive. I definitely recommend this tour.