- Ticket to The Bodyguard musical at the Adelphi Theatre in London’s West End
- Enjoy this theater adaptation of the original 1992 movie starring Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston
- Listen to Whitney Houston’s greatest hits such as ‘One Moment in Time,’ ‘I Wanna Dance with Somebody,’ ‘I Will Always Love You’ and more
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at Salieri Restaurant
What You Can Expect
The Bodyguard musical features a multitude of Whitney Houston's greatest hits including ‘Queen of the Night,’ ‘One Moment in Time,’ ‘I'm Your Baby Tonight,’ ‘Run to You,’ ‘I Wanna Dance With Somebody’ and one of the greatest hit songs of all time, ‘I Will Always Love You.’
Make the most of this memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course pre-show dinner at Covent Garden Grill Restaurant. Covent Garden Steakhouse serves a variety of dishes made with good quality ingredients and cooked to order on their charcoal grill. A sample menu can be viewed in the Itinerary section below.
* Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup
* Chicken Liver Pate
* Wild Mushroom Bruschetta
* Chicken Caesar Salad
* Lebanese Chicken with Mediterranean vegetable couscous and Tzatziki
* Maple-Cured Pork Loin with green and wholegrain mustard tartare
* Beer Battered Haddock, Crushed minted peas, lemon and tartare sauce
* Covent Garden Grill Steak Burger served in a char-grilled bun with salad and relishes
* Falafel Burger with red pepper houmous served in a char-grilled bun with salad and relishes
All main courses are served with a choice of one of the following: chips, buttered new potatoes, baked potato, mashed potatoes, green salad, steamed spinach, tomato and red onion salad or green vegetables with parsley butter
* Vaniila Pannacotta with forest fruit compot
* Summer Pudding with cream
* Ice Cream and Sorbet
* Double Chocolate Cake with cream
We just loved it the music and performance was wonderful.
A very good show. Once again, Viator came through for us. We had seats four rows from the front, centre of the theatre - wonderful. We opted for the pre-show dinner, not only was it very reasonably priced, the food was very good and the restaurant, Salieri's, was close to the theatre. A very good night out, will always use Viator for o.s. theatre bookings as this was my second successful theatre booking through them.