'The Lion King' is the popular story of the young lion cub Simba, as he struggles to accept the responsibilities of adulthood and his destined role as king.
- Ticket to The Lion King Theater Show at the Lyceum Theater in London
- The Academy-award winning musical about Simba the lion cub by Elton John and Tim Rice
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at Strand Carvery Restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A spectacular visual feast, this adaptation of Disney's much-loved film transports audiences to a dazzling world that explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba - the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to King of the Pridelands!
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating and enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars!
Make the most of this memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course pre-show dinner at Strand Carvery. Strand Carvery is situated close to the theater and serves a traditional roast dinner menu. A sample menu can be viewed in the Itinerary section below
First course (choice of one):
- Soup of the day
- Your choice from the cold buffet (including seafood, poached salmon, asparagus, terrines, quiches and salad)
- Roast beef
- Roast leg of lamb
- Roast breast of Norfolk turkey
- Roast gammon (smoked or non-smoked)
- Pear and macadamia nut crumble
- Strawberry trifle
- Passion fruit Eton Mess
- Chocolate brownie
- Fresh fruit salad
- Cheese board of English cheddar, Somerset brie, Cropwell stilton, pear and ginger chutney, celery and biscuits
- Assorted ice cream or sorbet
Loved it! The children who played the young Simba and Nala were great! Costumes were amazing!
We rocked up with our printout on the day and there were no problems at all. Very good service. We will use you again. Thankyou.