'The Lion King' is the popular story of the young lion cub Simba, as he struggles to accept the responsibilities of adulthood and his destined role as king.
- Ticket to The Lion King Theater Show at the Lyceum Theater in London
- The Academy-award winning musical about Simba the lion cub by Elton John and Tim Rice
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at Salieri’s Restaurant
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
A spectacular visual feast, this adaptation of Disney's much-loved film transports audiences to a dazzling world that explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba - the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to King of the Pridelands!
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating and enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars!
Why not make the most of a memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course pre-show dinner at Covent Garden Grill? A well-known pre-theater restaurant situated close to the Lyceum Theater, Covent Garden Steakhouse serves a variety of dishes made with good quality ingredients and cooked to order on their charcoal grill. Sample menus can be viewed in the itinerary section (below).
- Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup served with croutons
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Red Onion Marmalade
- Wild Mushroom Bruschetta served with Toasted Ciabatta and Dressed Rocket
- Chicken Caesar Salad with Marinated Anchovies and Herb Croutons
- Lebanese Chicken with Mediterranean Vegetable Couscous and Tzatziki
- Maple-Cured Pork Loin served with green vegetable and Wholegrain Mustard Tartare
- Beer Battered Haddock with Crushed Minted Peas, Lemon and Tartare Sauce
- Steak Burger served in a Char-Grilled Bun with Salad and Relishes
- Falafel Burger with Red Pepper Houmous served in a Char-Grilled Bun with Salad and Relishes
Main courses are served with a choice of one of the following; chips, buttered new potatoes, baked potato, mashed potatoes, green salad, steamed spinach, tomato and red onion salad, green vegetables with parsley butter
- Vanilla Pannacotta with forest fruit compot
- Summer Pudding with cream
- Ice cream or sorbet
- Double Chocolate Cake with cream