Book and travel by March 11 and save 25% off our previously offered price!
- London River Thames dinner cruise
- Wine and dine while cruising past the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral and Tower Bridge
- Four-course meal featuring gourmet British produce
- Sparkling wine greeting and red or white wine served with dinner
- Live cabaret show with music and dance
Recent Photos of This Tour
- view on top deck of London ...Photo by: Angela M
- toasting 15th Anniversary on ...Photo by: Angela M
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Aage L
- The London EyePhoto by: wim s
- towerbridgePhoto by: wim s
- dinerPhoto by: wim s
- 3e gangPhoto by: wim s
- 1e gangPhoto by: wim s
- London ShowboatPhoto by: Mabro
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Donna B
- Big Ben!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- The Eye again!Photo by: Kenneth K
- The Eye!!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- Saint Paul's!!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- The city's views!!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- Us again!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- Me and hubby!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- Me!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- My hubby!Photo by: Kenneth K
- London Bridge!Photo by: Kenneth K
What You Can Expect
- Oak smoked Scottish salmon mousse with a mustard and dill center
- Vegetarian option: Feta salad with walnuts, green beans, cherry tomatoes, roast peppers, pumpkin and olives
- Tomato, roast pepper and basil soup
- Roast chicken wrapped in parma ham, dauphinoise potato, mushroom, seasonable vegetables, served with a thyme and red wine sauce
- Vegetarian option: Lasagne, made with artichokes, spinach, saute of mixed mushrooms and goat cheese, and served with seasonal vegetables
- White, dark and milk chocolate truffle cake with raspberry sauce, served with tea or coffee
Please note: menus subject to change without notice.
Doing it again soon
This was unbelievable. the food was great. the views from the river were great. We would love to do it again.
It was wonderful !!! It was my son and daughter in law's 15th anniversary and I gave this to them and all of us there, 7 people, this is the third time I have used your river dinner cruise in London and Love it. Thanks for a great evening Angela McGlathery, Boise, Idaho, USA
Outstanding tour - Lovely setting for a dinner cruise, professional and friendly staff, great meal / good wine, engaging entertainment. The view of London at night from the Thames is incredible. The pier location is adjacent to the Underground, making transportation to and from the departure pier super easy and safe.
brilliant night, food good, staff brilliant, what a lovely evening well worth the money.
Good food and wine, great scenery and lovely entertainment. Loads of fun even if it rains great way to end our 4 days in London.
Splended time! Nicely planned, good food, beautiful views, music. Would suggest!
Spanish traveller Spain
We had just arrived in London and were meeting my son and grandchildren from USA the next day, so, since this day was also our 9th anniversary, we chose to celebrate in style. We met a very nice couple from Louth, Lincs, and shared a table with them. The meal and wine were excellent, couldn't fault it in any way, and the music and singer, Graham was also excellent. Dancing more than slowly was a bit dodgy on the boat, but that didn't matter. It was a great way to spend our anniversary and one we will never forget.
Duke United States of ...
Cruising down the Thames was nice and since it was June, still daylight late into the evening so had great scenery and fabulous sunset pictures. The food was good and service very nice. The singer was ok.
We loved this tour! The company responded to our request for a window seat, being that it was mu husband's birthday. Great to see the London Thames-side buildings during daylight and then from dusk to dark. The food was good, in our opinion, although the main course was not quite as hot as you would have in a restaurant. The lady who sang was excellent.
$116.61 Save $29.15