- London River Thames dinner cruise
- Wine and dine while cruising past the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral and Tower Bridge
- Four-course meal featuring gourmet British produce
- Sparkling wine greeting and red or white wine served with dinner
- Live cabaret show with music and dance
Recent Photos of This Tour
- view on top deck of London ...Photo by: Angela M
- toasting 15th Anniversary on ...Photo by: Angela M
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Aage L
- The London EyePhoto by: wim s
- towerbridgePhoto by: wim s
- dinerPhoto by: wim s
- 3e gangPhoto by: wim s
- 1e gangPhoto by: wim s
- London ShowboatPhoto by: Mabro
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Donna B
- Big Ben!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- The Eye again!Photo by: Kenneth K
- The Eye!!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- Saint Paul's!!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- The city's views!!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- Us again!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- Me and hubby!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- Me!!!Photo by: Kenneth K
- My hubby!Photo by: Kenneth K
- London Bridge!Photo by: Kenneth K
What You Can Expect
- Oak smoked Scottish salmon mousse with a mustard and dill center
- Vegetarian option: Feta salad with walnuts, green beans, cherry tomatoes, roast peppers, pumpkin and olives
- Tomato, roast pepper and basil soup
- Roast chicken wrapped in parma ham, dauphinoise potato, mushroom, seasonable vegetables, served with a thyme and red wine sauce
- Vegetarian option: Lasagne, made with artichokes, spinach, saute of mixed mushrooms and goat cheese, and served with seasonal vegetables
- White, dark and milk chocolate truffle cake with raspberry sauce, served with tea or coffee
Please note: menus subject to change without notice.
Atmosphere was great and the food was great also! Would definitely recommend this tour.
Great cruise with awesome food and a great atmosphere.
This tour is worth every penny. The servers great you with a glass of champagne to start the cruise off. The views are beautiful and the food is great. We really enjoyed the entertainment as well.
I cannot fault it ........GREAT value for money and will definately do it again. Everyone was really attentive.
Doing it again soon
This was unbelievable. the food was great. the views from the river were great. We would love to do it again.
It was wonderful !!! It was my son and daughter in law's 15th anniversary and I gave this to them and all of us there, 7 people, this is the third time I have used your river dinner cruise in London and Love it. Thanks for a great evening Angela McGlathery, Boise, Idaho, USA
Outstanding tour - Lovely setting for a dinner cruise, professional and friendly staff, great meal / good wine, engaging entertainment. The view of London at night from the Thames is incredible. The pier location is adjacent to the Underground, making transportation to and from the departure pier super easy and safe.
brilliant night, food good, staff brilliant, what a lovely evening well worth the money.
Good food and wine, great scenery and lovely entertainment. Loads of fun even if it rains great way to end our 4 days in London.