Price displayed includes a 13% discount off the local admission price!
See the best of London without the stress of rigid tour times and massive crowds on this hop-on hop-off bus tour. With your flexible, single-day pass, pick any date you’d like to hop aboard the double-decker, open-top bus for a comfortable sightseeing excursion. Great for kids and adults, your pass offers three route options with stops at main attractions like Big Ben, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and more. Bonus features include three city walking tours, a River Thames cruise and local discounts.
- Ticket for a London hop-on hop-off tour, valid for 24 hours of sightseeing
- Use your hop-on hop-off sightseeing ticket on three tour routes and three transport link services
- Hop on and off around the city at top London attractions like the London Eye, Big Ben and Tower Bridge
- Enjoy complete flexibility to explore top London attractions at your own pace
- Hear audio commentary on the red and blue routes or a live guide on the yellow route
- Use your ticket to enjoy additional activities including a Thames River cruise and Changing of the Guard walking tour
- Keep the kids entertained with children’s commentary and activity packs on the three tour routes
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An exceptional value! Your ticket not only gives you access to the multiple routes that the ultra-convenient hop-on, hop-off buses travel, but also to a cruise on the Thames and three fascinating walking tours. Excellent way to get the scoop on all the top attractions.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- London EyePhoto by: allibaba
- Tower BridgePhoto by: allibaba
- London 031Photo by: Jackie R
- Big BenPhoto by: Vanessa M
- The London EyePhoto by: Dia U
- Big Ben, we can see youPhoto by: Angela S
Spain, 03 2009
- The Girls by the London EyePhoto by: Kay W
USA, 10 2008
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Anonymous
- Parliament and Big BenPhoto by: Jana K
Canada, 05 2008
- Horse GuardsPhoto by: Elena W
- River ThamesPhoto by: Mon Bon
United States of America, 10 2015
- On the BusPhoto by: Jérémy H
- big benPhoto by: celine b
- London 2015Photo by: Roland M
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Stefan S
- On top the bus - so fun!Photo by: SYDNEY P
- tourPhoto by: Coen v
- LE SOIRPhoto by: ALAIN P
- SAINT PAULPhoto by: ALAIN P
- Un temps so british ...Photo by: christophe s
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a hassle-free bus tour of London’s best attraction, monuments and landmarks by comfortable, double-decker bus. Purchase your 24-hour, single-day pass and redeem it on any date by hopping on the bus at one of the many designated stops such at the Tate Gallery, Shakespeare’s Globe Theater or London Bridge. Grab a seat inside or on the open-top deck for panoramic views as you zip through town. Kid’s will delight in lively kids-focused audio commentary and complementary activity packs.
Enjoy ultimate flexibility by traveling on any of the main tour routes (blue, red and yellow; stops listed in the itinerary section below) or the green, purple and black transport links. Your ticket comes with an added bonus! Hop off to join any of three fascinating city walking tours or take a River Thames sightseeing cruise. See itinerary for details.
To end your tour, just disembark at any point along the route.
A great way to get introduced to the City. Highly recommended for your first day in London.
This is a great way to get around London and see the sights.
Great way to learn about London. Easy on and off. Always someone to help you at the stops.
Probably the best hop on hop off tour I've been on.
Yellow route with the live guide was really good. Much more informative and lively than the other routes. Overall the buses were frequent and we enjoyed the tour. I think the guide and #39;s name was Adam, he was good! Sorry I cant remember 100% what his name was. We toured on the 11th of May.
My famiĺly alway use Hop on Hop off when we travel in different countries, save money and seen more.
This tour was amazing!
Great way to see all the major sites when you have a limited amount of time. Definitely use the headphones if there isn't a guide narrating. The audio portion gives you lots of info about areas as you drive around.
This tour was amazing!
This was a great way to see the city in a short amount of time. Our guide was great and also gave us a lot of information along the way. We combined this tour with the Tower of London ticket and it made for a great day of sightseeing around London.
$44.63 Save $5.95