Price displayed includes a 11% discount off the local admission price!
Book and travel by February 26, 2016 and receive an extra 24 hours free!
See the best of London without the stress of rigid tour times and massive crowds on this hop-on hop-off bus tour. With your flexible, single-day pass, pick any date you’d like to hop aboard the double-decker, open-top bus for a comfortable sightseeing excursion. Great for kids and adults, your pass offers three route options with stops at main attractions like Big Ben, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and more. Bonus features include three city walking tours, a River Thames cruise and local discounts.
- Ticket for a London hop-on hop-off tour, valid for 24 hours of sightseeing
- Use your hop-on hop-off sightseeing ticket on three tour routes and three transport link services
- Hop on and off around the city at top London attractions like the London Eye, Big Ben and Tower Bridge
- Enjoy complete flexibility to explore top London attractions at your own pace
- Hear audio commentary on the red and blue routes or a live guide on the yellow route
- Use your ticket to enjoy additional activities including a Thames River cruise and Changing of the Guard walking tour
- Keep the kids entertained with children’s commentary and activity packs on the three tour routes
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An exceptional value! Your ticket not only gives you access to the multiple routes that the ultra-convenient hop-on, hop-off buses travel, but also to a cruise on the Thames and three fascinating walking tours. Excellent way to get the scoop on all the top attractions.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- London EyePhoto by: allibaba
- Tower BridgePhoto by: allibaba
- London 031Photo by: Jackie R
- Big BenPhoto by: Vanessa M
- The London EyePhoto by: Dia U
- Big Ben, we can see youPhoto by: Angela S
Spain, 03 2009
- The Girls by the London EyePhoto by: Kay W
USA, 10 2008
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Anonymous
- Parliament and Big BenPhoto by: Jana K
Canada, 05 2008
- Horse GuardsPhoto by: Elena W
- River ThamesPhoto by: Mon Bon
United States of America, 10 2015
- On the BusPhoto by: Jérémy H
- big benPhoto by: celine b
- London 2015Photo by: Roland M
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Stefan S
- On top the bus - so fun!Photo by: SYDNEY P
- tourPhoto by: Coen v
- LE SOIRPhoto by: ALAIN P
- SAINT PAULPhoto by: ALAIN P
- Un temps so british ...Photo by: christophe s
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a hassle-free bus tour of London’s best attraction, monuments and landmarks by comfortable, double-decker bus. Purchase your 24-hour, single-day pass and redeem it on any date by hopping on the bus at one of the many designated stops such at the Tate Gallery, Shakespeare’s Globe Theater or London Bridge. Grab a seat inside or on the open-top deck for panoramic views as you zip through town. Kid’s will delight in lively kids-focused audio commentary and complementary activity packs.
Enjoy ultimate flexibility by traveling on any of the main tour routes (blue, red and yellow; stops listed in the itinerary section below) or the green, purple and black transport links. Your ticket comes with an added bonus! Hop off to join any of three fascinating city walking tours or take a River Thames sightseeing cruise. See itinerary for details.
To end your tour, just disembark at any point along the route.
Very helpful for those alone or first time in London. Buses are in time. Don't miss an opportunity to take pictures while taking the tour.
Great way to see London!
The tour was fantastic! The stops on the tour were conveniently located and the ability to travel without having a car is nice. The particular tour I purchased had an added bonus of being for two days and included a cruise on the Thames. Very nice!
Nice bus, frequency is lesser than BigBus tours but OK. Staff and drivers are kind and good.
The tour was great. The ability to see an overview of everything and be able to hop off, tour an attraction and hop back on was excellent. The 2 days for the price of one was an added extra that was greatly appreciated.
This was a great tour. It was easy to find and embark and it really gave you a broad view of London and all the sites.
highly recommended. Very good for the short trip!
Great tour. It was a crazy weekend. USA football, World Cup Rugby, so Trafalgar Square was full of people. I did all the three legs of the available tours. Was a great tour, lots of information, amazing tour which was great for a first timer. I saw the highlights of London and then the following day went back to spend more time at some of the sites.
It was very convenient, just hop on and hop off. River Cruise was a bonus that come with it!
Really enjoyed it!
A must. City is too big not to do this if it and #39;s your first time visiting London
$45.89 Save $6.12