See the best of London without the stress of rigid tour times and massive crowds on this hop-on hop-off bus tour. With your flexible, single-day pass, pick any date you’d like to hop aboard the double-decker, open-top bus for a comfortable sightseeing excursion. Great for kids and adults, your pass offers three route options with stops at main attractions like Big Ben, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and more. Bonus features include three city walking tours, a River Thames cruise and local discounts.
- Ticket for a London hop-on hop-off tour, valid for 24 hours of sightseeing
- Use your hop-on hop-off sightseeing ticket on three tour routes and three transport link services
- Hop on and off around the city at top London attractions like the London Eye, Big Ben and Tower Bridge
- Enjoy complete flexibility to explore top London attractions at your own pace
- Hear audio commentary on the red and blue routes or a live guide on the yellow route
- Use your ticket to enjoy additional activities including a Thames River cruise and Changing of the Guard walking tour
- Keep the kids entertained with children’s commentary and activity packs on the three tour routes
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An exceptional value! Your ticket not only gives you access to the multiple routes that the ultra-convenient hop-on, hop-off buses travel, but also to a cruise on the Thames and three fascinating walking tours. Excellent way to get the scoop on all the top attractions.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- London EyePhoto by: allibaba
- Tower BridgePhoto by: allibaba
- London 031Photo by: Jackie R
- Big BenPhoto by: Vanessa M
- The London EyePhoto by: Dia U
- Big Ben, we can see youPhoto by: Angela S
Spain, 03 2009
- The Girls by the London EyePhoto by: Kay W
USA, 10 2008
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Anonymous
- Parliament and Big BenPhoto by: Jana K
Canada, 05 2008
- Horse GuardsPhoto by: Elena W
- River ThamesPhoto by: Mon Bon
United States of America, 10 2015
- On the BusPhoto by: Jérémy H
- big benPhoto by: celine b
- London 2015Photo by: Roland M
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Stefan S
- On top the bus - so fun!Photo by: SYDNEY P
- tourPhoto by: Coen v
- LE SOIRPhoto by: ALAIN P
- SAINT PAULPhoto by: ALAIN P
- Un temps so british ...Photo by: christophe s
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a hassle-free bus tour of London’s best attraction, monuments and landmarks by comfortable, double-decker bus. Purchase your 24-hour, single-day pass and redeem it on any date by hopping on the bus at one of the many designated stops such at the Tate Gallery, Shakespeare’s Globe Theater or London Bridge. Grab a seat inside or on the open-top deck for panoramic views as you zip through town. Kid’s will delight in lively kids-focused audio commentary and complementary activity packs.
Enjoy ultimate flexibility by traveling on any of the main tour routes (blue, red and yellow; stops listed in the itinerary section below) or the green, purple and black transport links. Your ticket comes with an added bonus! Hop off to join any of three fascinating city walking tours or take a River Thames sightseeing cruise. See itinerary for details.
To end your tour, just disembark at any point along the route.
This tour was amazing!
Great way to see all the major sites when you have a limited amount of time. Definitely use the headphones if there isn't a guide narrating. The audio portion gives you lots of info about areas as you drive around.
This tour was amazing!
This was a great way to see the city in a short amount of time. Our guide was great and also gave us a lot of information along the way. We combined this tour with the Tower of London ticket and it made for a great day of sightseeing around London.
The MUST tour for London visitors.
Great way to see as much of London is a short period of time. Staff was very helpful and the flexibility of getting off the bus at attractions of interest was great.
I really enjoyed my full trips via the red and blue line. It covered everything I needed to see. I highly recommend it especially to first time visitors of London.
It was fantastic. It was easy to locate the buses and get on and off
My only regret was that we didn't have more time! We only managed to do the red tour and the Thames cruise, before we had to catch our train, but both were fantastic! The Bus Tour was a really great way to see the best bits of London, and the Thames Cruise was exceptional with the crew giving a live, and very amusing, commentary..... well worth it and we will definitely do it again!
This tour was amazing!