Price displayed includes a 13% discount off the local admission price!
See the best of London without the stress of rigid tour times and massive crowds on this hop-on hop-off bus tour. With your flexible, single-day pass, pick any date you’d like to hop aboard the double-decker, open-top bus for a comfortable sightseeing excursion. Great for kids and adults, your pass offers three route options with stops at main attractions like Big Ben, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and more. Bonus features include three city walking tours, a River Thames cruise and local discounts.
- Ticket for a London hop-on hop-off tour, valid for 24 hours of sightseeing
- Use your hop-on hop-off sightseeing ticket on three tour routes and three transport link services
- Hop on and off around the city at top London attractions like the London Eye, Big Ben and Tower Bridge
- Enjoy complete flexibility to explore top London attractions at your own pace
- Hear audio commentary on the red and blue routes or a live guide on the yellow route
- Use your ticket to enjoy additional activities including a Thames River cruise and Changing of the Guard walking tour
- Keep the kids entertained with children’s commentary and activity packs on the three tour routes
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An exceptional value! Your ticket not only gives you access to the multiple routes that the ultra-convenient hop-on, hop-off buses travel, but also to a cruise on the Thames and three fascinating walking tours. Excellent way to get the scoop on all the top attractions.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- London EyePhoto by: allibaba
- Tower BridgePhoto by: allibaba
- London 031Photo by: Jackie R
- Big BenPhoto by: Vanessa M
- The London EyePhoto by: Dia U
- Big Ben, we can see youPhoto by: Angela S
Spain, 03 2009
- The Girls by the London EyePhoto by: Kay W
USA, 10 2008
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Anonymous
- Parliament and Big BenPhoto by: Jana K
Canada, 05 2008
- Sunset over the EmpirePhoto by: Duane W
- Horse GuardsPhoto by: Elena W
- River ThamesPhoto by: Mon Bon
United States of America, 10 2015
- On the BusPhoto by: Jérémy H
- big benPhoto by: celine b
- London 2015Photo by: Roland M
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Stefan S
- On top the bus - so fun!Photo by: SYDNEY P
- tourPhoto by: Coen v
- LE SOIRPhoto by: ALAIN P
- SAINT PAULPhoto by: ALAIN P
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a hassle-free bus tour of London’s best attraction, monuments and landmarks by comfortable, double-decker bus. Purchase your 24-hour, single-day pass and redeem it on any date by hopping on the bus at one of the many designated stops such at the Tate Gallery, Shakespeare’s Globe Theater or London Bridge. Grab a seat inside or on the open-top deck for panoramic views as you zip through town. Kid’s will delight in lively kids-focused audio commentary and complementary activity packs.
Enjoy ultimate flexibility by traveling on any of the main tour routes (blue, red and yellow; stops listed in the itinerary section below) or the green, purple and black transport links. Your ticket comes with an added bonus! Hop off to join any of three fascinating city walking tours or take a River Thames sightseeing cruise. See itinerary for details.
To end your tour, just disembark at any point along the route.
The best way to see all of London
Able to see the sights in ashore period of time.
Great way to see London in a short amount of time! It takes you all around the city to the most visited sites and the 48 hour ticket includes a boat ride to Greenwich. We went on all three lines red, yellow, and blue and they were all very helpful. The yellow line had a live guide who was wonderful and the blue line went on a great museum route. Overall, definitely worth it!
Even though I had been to London on two earlier occasions, this was still informative and well worth the money
My experience on this tour was excellent.Safe,it covers alot of ground in one day. I am a very happy happy person after this tour.I have already recommended it to family and friends.
Great trip , easy on and off
So glad we did this tour! Got to see all the amazing sights in London and didn't have to walk as much or navigate and pay for the public transportation!
This tour was perfect for me and my family, especially since when we redeemed our vouchers for tickets at the downtown office, we also had an opportunity to choose other tours at discounted prices and so maximized our experiences. The girls chose the red tour and went to the London Eye and others that my husband and I did not want to go on. We chose the yellow tour and went to Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London. We all met back at the hotel at the end of the day and talked about our adventures. The live guide on the yellow tours were very good and the electronic guide on the red tour were adequate - sometimes the timing was off because we were stuck in traffic a bit. People who take this tour should know that London traffic is formidable in the late afternoon, so get on early and do as much as you can. Also, they stop admitting people to the Tower at 5 pm although you don't have to leave if you are inside until 5:30. It takes at least 3 hours to see this place. It's huge! It's also where the Crown Jewels are at.
Great way to see the city!
Everything went very well. Able exchange vouchers for tickets without a hassle.Never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for a bus after we had toured a sight. While on the yellow route the gentleman, providing the commentary handled a rather challenging biking protest with both humor and clas
$40.63 Save $5.41