- 3-hour morning View from The Shard experience including breakfast
- Savor a delicious British breakfast at Aqua Shard, a contemporary restaurant on Level 31
- Learn about London’s skyline and its development from an informative guide on your tour
- Sip on a glass of Champagne and swoon at 360-degree views over London from The Shard, Western Europe’s tallest building
- Admire Tower Bridge, the London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Gherkin and other London landmarks
What You Can Expect
With your appetite satisfied, return to ground level to meet your guide, and then head straight up — in one of the famous high-speed elevators — to a height of 800 feet (244 meters) to the View from The Shard experience on Levels 68, 69 and 72. Your group is the first to enter in the morning, so relax and relish the crowd-free surroundings.
As you step from the elevator, sip on a glass of chilled Champagne and brace yourself for the spectacle ahead: an unbroken 360-degree panorama of London in all its glory. Get up close to the wrap-around windows and drink in the uninterrupted vistas. See the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, and admire St Paul’s Cathedral, the Gherkin and the London Eye, all cast in miniature below.
On a clear day, the views extend for a staggering 40 miles (64 kilometers) in all directions, so the effect is mesmerizing. As you walk around, listen to the enlightening commentary from your expert guide. Discover how London’s skyline has changed dramatically in the last 20 years and hear stories about the famous landmarks in front of you.
Your experience finishes after your tour, so take one last look at the incredible views before making your own journey back down the elevator after saying goodbye to your guide.
Breakfast (choice of one):
- Full English breakfast with farm eggs, Cumberland sausage, Staffordshire bacon and hash browns
- Full English vegetarian breakfast of farm eggs, spinach, roasted tomatoes, hash browns, English mushrooms and avocado on toast