Red double-decker Routemaster buses are a much-loved London icon, and the only way to tour London.
- London guided tour by Routemaster double-decker bus
- Open top decker routemaster buses provide panoramic views of London in summer
- Thames River Cruise to see all the famous London landmarks from the water
- Choice of London and Stonehenge add-on tours
- All vintage Routemaster buses have open top roofs in summer so you can enjoy the best views of London
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A fun intro to the city that's easy on the wallet! Tourists love to snap photos of the red double-decker bus you'll ride on this tour. And sailing on the Thames is a relaxing way to take in some of the city's most recognizable landmarks.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Westminster AbbeyPhoto by: Anonymous
- American Family in LondonPhoto by: Terri B
- Buckingham palacePhoto by: Terri B
- schönPhoto by: Marcel S
- CoolPhoto by: Marcel S
- einfach tollPhoto by: Marcel S
- Photos from BusPhoto by: Stephanie G
- Open Top Double Decker Tour ...Photo by: amysatty
- By nightPhoto by: LESONGEUR M
- BusPhoto by: piero73
- Tower BridgePhoto by: piero73
- notre guide TaraPhoto by: bartolome f
- et oui, on joue les touristes ...Photo by: bartolome f
- Troca da GuardaPhoto by: Taiga and João
Brasil, 10 2013
- Torre de LondresPhoto by: Heloísa
Brasil, 08 2013
- Palácio de BuckinghamPhoto by: Heloísa
Brasil, 08 2013
- Passendo pelo Tâmisa.Photo by: Heloísa
Brasil, 08 2013
- unterwegs im BusPhoto by: Renatus W
- Le pont symbolique de Londres.Photo by: Colette S
- London !! :))Photo by: Gaye S
United Kingdom, 08 2010
What You Can Expect
Next, you'll jump onboard a Thames River Cruise to see all of the famous London landmarks and bridges from a different perspective. The cruise passes Shakespeare’s Globe, Cleopatra’s Needle and London Bridge before you arrive at Westminster pier to rejoin the bus and head for Buckingham Palace.
Watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard Ceremony as the soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies, march to military music. If the guard change is not taking place, you will stop for photos of the Horseguards.
Add one of the following attractions for a comprehensive introduction to the city of London:
Top London Attractions:
Enjoy fast, hassle-free entry to the London Eye or Tower of London. Pre-booked and pre-paid tickets ensure speedy access to London’s top attractions.
Combine the tour with an afternoon visit to Stonehenge. After the morning tour of London, you'll be dropped off at Victoria Coach Station ready to depart on the roundtrip shuttle bus (5 hours) to Stonehenge at 12:30pm. Designed to give you a fast, hassle-free independent trip to Stonehenge, collect your entrance tickets (included in the tour price!) and free audio-guide before exploring at your own pace.
Great moments. Very cool!!
The guide was excellent very informative!
Absolutely fantastic!! Our tour guide, Jess was extremely entertaining and knowledgeable. I wish our history teachers were this much fun when I was in school. Our driver, Tony, was a magician! I'm still in awe of how he was able to get us in such tight spaces. James, our tour guide in training, was a great help in keeping all of Jess' people together! To learn while you laugh... Or laugh while you learn..What a great experience! We saw all the major landmarks and then some on this awesome tour! Highly recommend for first timers.
Excellent! Our guide was very informative and was able to get us close to the rehearsal of the House Cavalry for the Queen's birthday. Quite the site to see.
Great overall tour of the city. Did this tour on our first day of seven in London (first-time visitors) and loved it. Got us acclimated with the city and helped us get an idea of which sites we wanted to come back to and see in more detail, and which ones we could pass on making a second trip to. Well-organized and perfect for anyone looking to see all the main sites in London for a day.
Worth every penny! Great tour - easy access and professional!
What a wonderful way to see London
Good way to see a lot in a little bit of time. Really enjoyed the guide, entertaining and engaging. Told us a little of interesting little tidbits of "off the beaten path" information. I would do it again. Good way to figure out where to go an what to see... if you have extra time.
The Double Decker is the best way to know a city.