- Ticket to War Horse at the New London Theatre on Drury Lane
- Watch Nick Stafford’s adaptation of Michael Morpurgo’s War Horse novel and 2011 film played out on stage
- Follow the endearing story of Joey the war horse from Devon to the WWI battlefields
- See life-size puppets choreographed to move and dance in time to powerful music
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
What You Can Expect
Adapted for the stage by the renowned British playwright Nick Stafford, the production features soul-stirring music plus choreography designed for the war horse puppet and other large puppets on stage. Watch galloping horses charging across the set and see the dramas of the battlefields brought to life in front of you.
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance inside the New London Theatre. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating to enjoy a full view of the stage and close-up views of the stars on stage. The performance lasts two hours and forty minutes and includes an interval break.