- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Explore sets like Dumbledore’s office, Diagon Alley and the Ministry of Magic
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and get up close to the original Hogwarts Express
- See the costumes that brought characters like Dobby to life
- Admire props that were used in several films like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Relax with round-trip transport by luxury coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The cupboard under the stairsPhoto by: Roisin W
- Lhorloge...Photo by: Philippe D
- Le chemin de traverse - Chez ...Photo by: Philippe D
- Le vif dOrPhoto by: Philippe D
- Hogwarts in the snow...Photo by: Philippe D
- ... et lenvers du ...Photo by: Philippe D
- Lendroit du décor....Photo by: Philippe D
- La table est mise...Photo by: Philippe D
- Le dortoirPhoto by: Philippe D
- Fumseck...Photo by: Philippe D
- Nick Quasi sans Tête... ...Photo by: Philippe D
- Hogwarts - Maquette ...Photo by: Philippe D
- Hogwarts Express - Rencontre ...Photo by: Philippe D
- Professor Dumbeldoors kontorPhoto by: susanne a
- HAGRIDS HUTPhoto by: Froukje d
- masksPhoto by: Ingalill S
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft ...Photo by: Emilie M
- Dumbledore's officePhoto by: Emilie M
- The Spider and the Basilisk!Photo by: Emilie M
- 4 Privet Drive!Photo by: Emilie M
What You Can Expect
Very enjoyable experience for the whole family. Could have spent a whole day there, there was so much to see. Transport from London was included so we only had 3 hours to view the studios which was quite rushed for a Harry Potter family. Maybe consider a longer stopover before the return journey.
My daughter loved it! Not enough to be able to shop in the store afterwards. Probably need another half hour to an hour added to the time alloted from time of arrival.
Tour was fantastic and a must for Harry Potter fans! Three hours wasn't enough time to do and see everything-
Great experience for young and old. For anyone who read/saw and enjoyed the Harry Potters, this is a delightful experience. Warner Brothers does a great job of managing the tour, so one is never faced with unreasonable crowds.
Everything was alright, the bus was confortable, the bus driver was one of the best bus driver we ever had, he explained a lot of things, was really kind, and had a brilliant sense of humor. That was an awesome experience.
It was absolutely amazing, we had a great time. My only complaint is that time was too short, we could have spent hours upon hours in the studio! Our driver was lovely too, very helpful.
We love Harry Potter, so this was perfect for us. We had plenty of time to roam around the studio/museum and even take our lunch break leisurely. I highly recommend this tour! A
A must see.
what an unbelievable day out for Harry potter fans young and old. Will deffinately be going again. Pity about the queue to get in despite having a time on your ticket. Would recommend this venue but would make my own way to and from the studios - round trip transport from London limited time at the studio. decided to return via public transport.