- Harry Potter studio tour with luxury round-trip transport from central London
- Explore sets like Dumbledore’s office, Diagon Alley and the Ministry of Magic
- See the costumes that brought characters like Dobby to life
- Admire props that were used in several films like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Enjoy the journeys to and from the film set, eon a luxurious coach with heating and air conditioning
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After roughly one hour on the road, head inside the studios and explore independently, seeing the authentic sets, costumes and props that brought the Harry Potter movies to life!
Learn about the special effects and animatronics that created wizardry in sets like the Great Hall and Dumbledore’s office. While strolling along the famous cobblestoned pavements of Diagon Alley, keep an eye out for familiar-looking shops like Gringotts Wizarding Bank that was featured in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Another highlight is the Ministry of Magic, where you can venture into Professor Umbridge’s office to learn about the mythical government that rules the Harry Potter community.
Make sure to bring your camera as tantalizing photo opportunities abound behind every corner! At the pre-arranged time, meet your host back on board your coach and return to central London in comfort.
Please note: Due to planned road closures hotel pickup will be unavailable on June 14, June 28, July 7, and August 2, 3, 9 and10. All travelers will be required to make their way to the suppliers office for the start of the tour at 8.45am. Further details will be provided on the voucher.
TM & © 2012 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR
This tour was excellent. It's worth the money just to get there and back in comfort and minimal hassle. Once you arrive at the studios, you are free to go through them yourself. We were lucky and got there early so had more time in the studios which was used well. Highly recommend!
Everything we expected... great.