- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Explore sets like Dumbledore’s office, Diagon Alley and the Ministry of Magic
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and get up close to the original Hogwarts Express
- See the costumes that brought characters like Dobby to life
- Admire props that were used in several films like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Relax with round-trip transport by luxury coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The cupboard under the stairsPhoto by: Roisin W
- Lhorloge...Photo by: Philippe D
- Le chemin de traverse - Chez ...Photo by: Philippe D
- Le vif dOrPhoto by: Philippe D
- Hogwarts in the snow...Photo by: Philippe D
- ... et lenvers du ...Photo by: Philippe D
- Lendroit du décor....Photo by: Philippe D
- La table est mise...Photo by: Philippe D
- Le dortoirPhoto by: Philippe D
- Fumseck...Photo by: Philippe D
- Nick Quasi sans Tête... ...Photo by: Philippe D
- Hogwarts - Maquette ...Photo by: Philippe D
- Hogwarts Express - Rencontre ...Photo by: Philippe D
- Professor Dumbeldoors kontorPhoto by: susanne a
- HAGRIDS HUTPhoto by: Froukje d
- masksPhoto by: Ingalill S
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft ...Photo by: Emilie M
- Dumbledore's officePhoto by: Emilie M
- The Spider and the Basilisk!Photo by: Emilie M
- 4 Privet Drive!Photo by: Emilie M
What You Can Expect
If you're a Harry Potter fan this is a must see. Plan an earlier tour as the studio gets busier later in the day. From London it took about an hour to get there, 3 hours to go through, and another hour back so it will take up a good portion of the day. You can take food and snacks, as well, or they have a few places to eat there. Save room for the butterbeer iced cream at the half way point of the museum.
Great day for both children and adults who weren't huge Harry Potter fans before the visit. Huge fans now! Wish we would have had more time. Missed the flexibility and had to rush through the back half of the tour so we wouldn't miss the bus.
Amazing experience from start to finish.Highly recommend.
I love this tour! It was my second time. This time I came with my nieces who are also huge Harry Potter fans. I wanted them to have the experience as well, and luckily even more attractions have been added since the time I came alone three years ago.
Very enjoyable experience for the whole family. Could have spent a whole day there, there was so much to see. Transport from London was included so we only had 3 hours to view the studios which was quite rushed for a Harry Potter family. Maybe consider a longer stopover before the return journey.
My daughter loved it! Not enough to be able to shop in the store afterwards. Probably need another half hour to an hour added to the time alloted from time of arrival.
Tour was fantastic and a must for Harry Potter fans! Three hours wasn't enough time to do and see everything-
Great experience for young and old. For anyone who read/saw and enjoyed the Harry Potters, this is a delightful experience. Warner Brothers does a great job of managing the tour, so one is never faced with unreasonable crowds.