- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Explore sets like Dumbledore’s office, Diagon Alley and the Ministry of Magic
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and get up close to the original Hogwarts Express
- See the costumes that brought characters like Dobby to life
- Admire props that were used in several films like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Relax with round-trip transport by luxury coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Professor Dumbeldoors kontorPhoto by: susanne a
- HAGRIDS HUTPhoto by: Froukje d
- masksPhoto by: Ingalill S
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft ...Photo by: Emilie M
- Dumbledore's officePhoto by: Emilie M
- The Spider and the Basilisk!Photo by: Emilie M
- 4 Privet Drive!Photo by: Emilie M
- The Magic BusPhoto by: Emilie M
- HP StudioPhoto by: Emilie M
- Entrada dos studiosPhoto by: Fabio
- WelcomePhoto by: HARRANG F
- A votre passeportPhoto by: HARRANG F
- DiagongrändenPhoto by: Thomas B
- The WeasleyPhoto by: Felix K
What You Can Expect
Tour was fantastic and a must for Harry Potter fans! Three hours wasn't enough time to do and see everything-
Great experience for young and old. For anyone who read/saw and enjoyed the Harry Potters, this is a delightful experience. Warner Brothers does a great job of managing the tour, so one is never faced with unreasonable crowds.
Everything was alright, the bus was confortable, the bus driver was one of the best bus driver we ever had, he explained a lot of things, was really kind, and had a brilliant sense of humor. That was an awesome experience.
It was absolutely amazing, we had a great time. My only complaint is that time was too short, we could have spent hours upon hours in the studio! Our driver was lovely too, very helpful.
We love Harry Potter, so this was perfect for us. We had plenty of time to roam around the studio/museum and even take our lunch break leisurely. I highly recommend this tour! A
A must see.
what an unbelievable day out for Harry potter fans young and old. Will deffinately be going again. Pity about the queue to get in despite having a time on your ticket. Would recommend this venue but would make my own way to and from the studios - round trip transport from London limited time at the studio. decided to return via public transport.
although it was a nasty day weather wise,the guide made an excellent day out of kit..the high tea at the Parker Place Hotel was outstanding..5 starsBut you could have given the EYE ride option also.
LOVED this! The bus ride was quick and comfortable.