- Warner Bros. Studio Tour with transport from London
- Go behind the scenes of the beloved Harry Potter films!
- Enjoy a private extended session in the Great Hall
- Sip frothy Butterbeer in the backlot
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures
- Walk down Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders, Flourish and Blotts, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and Gringotts Wizarding Bank
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models
- See other memorable sets like the Gryffindor common room, Hagrid’s hut, the Potion’s room and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic
As the last group of the day to go behind the scenes of the set, you’ll see all the top Harry Potter sights. Spend two hours walking past many of the intricately made costumes and props – like Hagrid’s motorcycle – that brought the Harry Potter movies to life.
Also contributing to the movies’ appeal are the amazing special effects and animatronics that made them so magical. Hear closely guarded secrets about these computer-generated tricks, and chat with fellow muggles in your group as you explore Dumbledore’s office. While strolling along the famous cobblestoned pavements of Diagon Alley, keep an eye out for familiar-looking shops like Weasley’s Whizard Wheeses, which was featured in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Delve into Professor Umbridge’s office in the Ministry of Magic and learn all about the fictional government that rules the magical Harry Potter community. Other memorable sets that you’ll visit include the Gryffindor Common Room, Hagrid’s hut from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and the unmistakable Potions classroom.
Learn even more behind-the-scenes secrets with a private, extended session in the Great Hall with a Studio Tour expert. Then sip a frothy Butterbeer in the backlot, in the shadow of iconic sets such as the Knight Bus and Privet Drive.
TM & © 2012 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.