- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Experience your favorite Harry Potter scenes and characters as you explore independently
- Walk through Diagon Alley, the Great Hall and other sets used in the films
- See the original Hogwarts Express steam engine and pose for photos at Platform 9 ¾
- Discover the actual props, costumes and special effects that made the movies so magical
- Sit back and relax on the round-trip transfer from central London by branded double-decker bus
- Choose from multiple departure times
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get to see real film sets and costumes from some of the most popular movies in the world. It's a must-do for Harry Potter fans, and round-trip transport means you don't have to worry about getting yourself there.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Jul på Galtvort !Photo by: Lolita V
- The Magical Hogwarts CastlePhoto by: Tannis C C
- Knight BusPhoto by: Todd R
- Harry Potter Warner Bros ...Photo by: Valerie R
- Knight BusPhoto by: Susan L
- Frolicsome Feline PlatesPhoto by: Susan L
- HogwartsPhoto by: Susan L
- Red-eyed CatPhoto by: Susan L
- Hogwarts ExpressPhoto by: Susan L
- Dobby the House ElfPhoto by: Susan L
- Hogwarts RailwaysPhoto by: Susan L
- Door to the Chamber of SecretsPhoto by: Susan L
- Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, ...Photo by: Sylvia C. R
- THE BUTTERBEERPhoto by: Sylvia C. R
- Der Tour BusPhoto by: Sylvia C. R
- Hogwart ExpressPhoto by: Peter H
- Harry Potter StudioPhoto by: Kimberly H
- MORTÍFAGOSPhoto by: CONCEPCION C
- MAQUETA DE HOGWARTSPhoto by: CONCEPCION C
- CALLEJÓN DIAGÓNPhoto by: CONCEPCION C
What You Can Expect
so much fun!!! loved it!
So great! We all already want to go again. It's a must for any Harry Potter fan.
Everything I wanted it to be! Lots to see, nicely laid out. Food in the café a little lacking, but I wasn't there for a gourmet meal, I suppose. Great to get picked up in town, close to an underground station, and dropped off at the entrance to the studio. Highly worth it and a must for any HP fan.
So much to see at every turn. A must see for any Harry Potter fan.
Fantastic great seeing everything as I read all the books and seen all the movies a wonderful day even had a butter beer bus ride was also great to see a bit of London .
Harry Potter fans cannot miss this tour! This tour was awesome, very good value of money. Surely you feel like you have been to Potter's world.
Long drive, but worth it
We had a ball! Our trip was well organised and ran on time. We had plenty of time to do what we wanted!