- Ticket to Wicked the Musical Theater Show at Apollo Victoria Theatre
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at Da Scalzo Restaurant in Belgravia, Victoria
What You Can Expect
- Soup of the day with rustic bread
- Garlic pizza bread with mozzarella (v)
- Bruschetta (v) tomatoes, garlic & onions
- Sauteed king scallops & prawns with lemon and chilli sauce
- Calamari fritti with garlic mayonnaise
Pasta and Risotto
- Penne arrabiata (v) chilli, garlic and tomato sauce
- Spaghetti bolognese meat ragu
- Tagliatelle carbonara (pancetta, parmesan and cream sauce)
- Lasagne al forno with garlic bread
- Tagliatelle salmone smoked salmon, fresh parsley and cream sauce
- Risotto porcini (v) porcini mushrooms and parmesan
- Scoloppa Milanese
- Breaded Pork Fillet served with Salad & Sauteed Potatoes
- Pollo al Limone
- Grilled chicken breast with a Lemon Sauce, Sauteed potatoes and grilled Vegetables
- Salmon & Haddock Fishcakes
- served with a lobster sauce, soured cream, rocket salad and chips
Pizza al forno (Stonebaked)
- Margherita (v) mozzarella, tomato and oregano.
- Quattro formaggi (v) mozzarella, pecorino, ricotta, parmesan and rocket
- Piccante, mozzarella, tomato, spicy sausage, jalapenos chillies and roasted peppers
- Fiorentina (v) mozzarello, tomato, spinach, garlic, poached egg and olives
- Quattro Stagioni, four seasons; mozzarella, spicy sausage, ham, mushrooms and artichokes
- Vegetariana (v)-mozzarella, tomato, mushrooms, courgettes, roasted peppers, aubergine and radicchio
- Apple flan served with Mascarpone Cream
- Creme Brulee with homemade biscuits
- White & Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Chef's own Tiramisu
The dinner package includes 2-course menu with a choice of starters, main courses and desserts. The price includes service charges and taxes. Any additional items ordered must be paid for at the restaurant.
This was my second time to see Wicked and I loved it just as much if not more than the first time. The actresses singing was amazing.
Great show, Great voices. There was technical difficulty so they paused for about 10 min.
Scene started again as if nothing was wrong and everything was fine until the end.
Lynn T United Kingdom
Ticket collection was simple - we handed our voucher over at the box office and received our tickets immediately. We were very impressed with our seating allocation. We were 8 rows from the front, slightly off centre, but with an excellent view of the entire stage. This was the first time our family had seen Wicked, and we all loved it! Talented cast, great sets, brilliant songs and a wonderful story made for a thoroughly enjoyable night out. We would definitely recommend seeing this show when visiting London.
Awesome, loved the performance
The seats were wonderful/ They were roughly 10 rows from the stage. You could see everything.
An absolutely wonderful show!
We wanted to experience the theatre in London and since we hadn't seen Wicked in the USA we choose that play. It was wonderful. The music and performers were delightful. The theatre was larger than we expected, we had good seats and felt like we were back in time enjoying the play because of the deco of the theatre.
Amazing. Would go watch it again. The seats in the theatre were a little crammed though. Easy to get to with Victoria station across the road. Great night out.
A fantastic show!