- Half-day trip to Windsor Castle, concluding at Harrods department store in London
- Explore Windsor Castle independently, and see St George's Chapel and the State Apartments
- Enjoy some free time in Windsor
- Traditional English fish and chips lunch at the cozy Tea Clipper pub in Knightsbridge
- Hotel pickup from centrally located London hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's plenty of free time on this half-day getaway to explore Windsor and its phenomenal castle. Your tour finishes at the Tea Clipper, so you can relax and enjoy your lunch at leisure.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs. It was in one of these pubs that Shakespeare was said to have written his play The Merry Widows of Windsor.
After spending your morning in Windsor, enjoy your journey back through the English countryside on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach. Your tour ends in Knightsbridge (central London), at the cozy Tea Clipper pub, situated right next to the famous department store Harrods, where you can enjoy a traditional fish and chips lunch.
Please note: Lunch may be taken at alternative venues in Central London
Tour guide was excellent! Made the rainy day bright and sunny.
We had a great time. Being able to visit the State Rooms in Windsor Castle was informative and an eye-opener. Viewing St.George's Chapel brought back memories of a visit in 1981 and also what I had forgotten. Good tour guide and nice to finish with a Fish and Chip lunch at the Tattersalls Inn.