- Admission to the Battleship Iowa Museum in Los Angeles
- Walk through a real battleship that served the US for more than 50 years
- Explore interactive exhibits such as a virtual aerial combat game
- Learn important maritime history from the World War II to the Korean War to the Cold War
- This is the West Coast’s only battleship open to the public
- This unique educational museum and attraction is suitable for the whole family
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour is fun for the whole family! Not only was it educational, but it was also amazing to see history right in front of you. The staff was really nice and professional and my kids had fun searching for the dog "Vicky" throughout the ship. We had a great time!
A true legendary Battleship with a lot of history to tell. The volunteers on the ship shares bunch of funny stories which is totally unknown before. Very worthy for the trip!