This small-group tour is limited to 14 people to ensure more individualized attention from your guide.
- Half-day, small-group Los Angeles tour from Long Beach
- Visit downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- See movie locations from hit films including Armageddon and Independence Day
- Take photos of the world-famous Hollywood sign!
- Explore popular sights including Grauman's Chinese Theater and the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people for a more relaxed, intimate experience
What You Can Expect
Head downtown and make a 15-minute stop at the Los Angeles Coliseum, a popular location for concerts and sporting events. Continue to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, a distinctive Frank Gehry-designed building with a stainless steel facade that's home to the Los Angeles Philharmonic. Marvel at Angels Flight, a funicular railway that takes passengers up Bunker Hill and holds the distinction of being the world's shortest railway, and then head to Olvera Street, the oldest part of downtown Los Angeles. Your guide will also lead you to various filming locations you may recognize from movies including King Kong, Independence Day and Armageddon.
Make a 20-minute stop with your small group at the one-and-only Hollywood sign so you can capture plenty of amazing photos. Afterward, enjoy 40 minutes to see the sights of Hollywood Boulevard, including Grauman's Chinese Theater, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the El Capitan Theatre, home of Jimmy Kimmel Live!. Finally, travel down the famous Sunset Strip and drive by the exclusive Rodeo Drive where the stars shop in Beverly Hills.
Your 5-hour roundup of the best of Los Angeles concludes with drop-off at your Long Beach hotel.
The driver was knowledgeable and friendly. The tour was great and we had a wonderful time.
This is the only way to see L.A. Hollywood, Beverley Hills etc.if you are only visiting for two or three days. The tour guide and driver John was excellent and really new a great deal about the area we visited.It was money well spent and an enjoyable and worthwhile experience.