- Helicopter tour of southern California beaches from Long Beach
- Delight in sensational views of gorgeous southern California beach communities including Newport Beach and Laguna Beach
- Admire world-class surfing spots and opulent seaside homes
- Choose from morning, afternoon or late afternoon departures
- Flights limited to six people to ensure the best views
What You Can Expect
Fly over the oceanfront homes in the Long Beach neighborhoods of Belmont Shores and Naples. See the popular surfing area at Bolsa Chica State Beach and the houses of the Sunset Beach area of Huntington Beach. Your pilot soars above Newport Beach, allowing you to marvel at the city's lavish estates and popular shoreline. Take in views of the famous surf spot called The Wedge, as well as sights like Pirate's Cove Beach, Crystal Cove State Park, the sprawling Newport Dunes Resort and the area of Corona del Mar.
Your tour culminates with dazzling vistas of the coastline and spectacular clifftop homes of Laguna Beach. Keep your camera handy as you pass one jaw-dropping property after another. Enjoy some final picturesque coastal views as you head back north to the Long Beach Heliport and conclude your 35-minute helicopter ride.
Short on time? Opt for a 18-minute helicopter flight which includes Orange County's breathtaking neighborhoods up until Huntington Beach which is also known as Surf City USA.