- Small-group day trip to Los Angeles from Long Beach
- See downtown Los Angeles highlights including the Los Angeles Coliseum and world's shortest railway
- Capture amazing photos of the famous Hollywood sign!
- Visit the TCL Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the theater for Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Tour ritzy Beverly Hills and experience the relaxed vibes of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Alberto was our guide and gave us a fabulous tour. He was knowledgeable, entertaining and a lot of fun!
This tour met our expectations for an introductory tour of the L.A. area. Our guide Alberto was very knowledgeable about the area, as well as being a very congenial and interesting guide. He also gave us excellent tips about our onward self driving route from Long Beach to Las Vegas.
It was just wonderful. Our tour guide was GREAT... Please Thank him for us... I would highly recommend him....thank you once again.....
This tour was excellent ,the driver was very polite and informative.Really enjoyed seeing the sights
The only thing was I was at the back of the small bus and could not hear his commentary.he really needed a microphone so I could hear.
We have been to LA several times passing through. This visit allowed for a touristy type tour and we were completely satisfied.
The only problem with the tour is that our information indicated we were touring with viator. After phoning the company a.sunseeker bus arrived to pick up other tourists. Alberto, the tour guide, was astute enough to realize we were part of his tour.he saved the day! We enjoyed the rest of the excursion.
great with good information
Tour guide Roberto was outstanding.....made the tour fun and enjoyable....picked up at hotel in long beach for a whirlwind tour of Los Angeles area......highlights include lunch at Mel's Diner and the Hollywood stars walk of fame.....for a small group tour this is the one.....highly recommend
Wonderful tour. So nice to have a small group. We saw so much in a small amount of time. The guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would highly recommend this tour
Great tour and guide. Thanks Alberto