This small-group tour is limited to 14 people for a more laid-back, intimate experience.
- Small-group day trip to Los Angeles from Long Beach
- See downtown Los Angeles highlights including the Los Angeles Coliseum and world's shortest railway
- Capture amazing photos of the famous Hollywood sign!
- Visit the TCL Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the theater for Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Tour ritzy Beverly Hills and experience the relaxed vibes of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Make your way to downtown Los Angeles and stop for 15 minutes at the Los Angeles Coliseum, a popular location for concerts and sporting events. Continue to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, a distinctive stainless steel building designed by Frank Gehry that’s home to the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
Check out Angels Flight, a funicular railway that goes up Bunker Hill and holds the title of being the world's shortest railway. Then head to Olvera Street, the oldest area of downtown Los Angeles. Have your camera ready to capture photos of locations from various blockbuster films including King Kong, Independence Day and Armageddon.
Head up Mt Lee to the iconic Hollywood Sign perched high above Los Angeles. You'll be able to get plenty of pictures of this world-famous landmark during your 20-minute stop. Next, go down into Hollywood itself, where you'll have 40 minutes to explore. Find tributes to your favorite stars in the TCL Chinese Theatre and on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. See the Dolby Theater, home of the Academy Awards, and the El Capitan Theatre, where Jimmy Kimmel has his show.
Relax over lunch (own expense) at the famous 50s-style Mel's Diner on the Sunset Strip before hitting Rodeo Drive, the exclusive shopping street in Beverly Hills. Then experience the laid-back atmosphere of Santa Monica and see the carnival of amusements on Venice Beach, including the bodybuilders showing off on Muscle Beach. Throughout your tour, your guide will tell you about the spots locals love and show you places like the Gold's Gym where Arnold Schwarzenegger got his start and the Stella Adler acting school where Marlon Brando once trained.
After your 8-hour day trip to Los Angeles, enjoy the convenience of being dropped off back at your Long Beach hotel.