- Entrance to the historic Queen Mary in Long Beach, California
- Great family-friendly attraction to visit in the Los Angeles area!
- Learn about the Queen Mary's past through an interactive and historical exhibit
- Explore an authentic Cold War-era Russian submarine
- Find out if the ship is haunted!
- Choice of three ticket options
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Choose from three ticket options (for further information on individual tours, shows and exhibits, please see the Itinerary section below):
- General Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghosts & Legends show, Queen Mary Historic Exhibit and an optional audio tour.
- First Class Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, access to all exhibit areas, Ghosts & Legends show, entrance to the Scorpion Submarine and choice between the Behind the Scenes Tour or WWII Tour.
- Grand Voyage Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghost and Legends Show, Diana, Legacy of a Princess exhibit, Russian Scorpion Submarine and a choice between the Behind the Scenes or WWII Tour
- Royal Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk tour and Diana, Legacy of a Princess exhibit
- Haunted Encounters: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghosts & Legends show, Haunted Encounters Tour, Haunted Encounters film, Ghost Sighting Scavenger Hunt and souvenir Paranormal Passport.
Explore the ship at your leisure and let your audio guide take you through the story of the Queen Mary. Included with General Admission ticket option. (Approximately 1.5 to 2 hours)
Behind the Scenes Tour
This guided walking tour offers you a deeper look into the ship's history, from her construction and launch to her passenger service and days as a troopship. (Approximately 1 hour)
World War II Tour
Learn the story of the “Grey Ghost,” the Queen Mary’s alias during World War II, and how her involvement in the war helped lead the Allied forces to victory. (Approximately 45 minutes)
Haunted Encounters Tour
Take a guided ghost tour of the Queen Mary’s haunted areas as your tour guide reveals the stories of the ship's most famous reported apparitions. (Approximately 1 hour)
Ghosts & Legends show
Dare to experience the Queen Mary’s famous paranormal hotspots on this interactive special-effects show. (Approximately 30 minutes)
Explore an authentic Cold War-era Russian submarine, code name "Scorpion," and find out about the life of a submariner. (Approximately 30 minutes)
Queen Mary Historic Exhibit
Discover the Queen Mary's past with this interactive exhibit, where you can step back in time to learn about her sailing years and her war service.
Diana, Legacy of a Princess
The exhibit is a priceless collection of evening gowns, personal accessories, and cherished memorabilia associated with Princess Diana and the Royal Family
The administration at this venue was shocking. We went to collect the headsets only to find that the person wasn't there and had gone missing. We were on a tight schedule which isn't advised if you're wanting to make the most of this trip.
We went on the Russian submarine, did the self tour around the ship and had the most amazing guide to take us around the ship and explaining the various rooms. He was very knowledgeable and made the tour particularly interesting.
You could easily spend a whole day on this tour.
Very interesting. I knew a veteran who had crossed over to Europe during WWII on the Queen Mary. After touring the ship myself, I was better able to understand what the veteran had experienced.