- 3-Day Las Vegas and Grand Canyon Tour from Los Angeles
- Travel in style and comfort where you will be taken care of by the onboard stewardes
- Two night stay at the Tropicana in Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon South Rim bus journey from Las Vegas
- Round trip transportation from Los Angeles
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival into Las Vegas you will be transferred to the Tropicana Las Vegas where you will spend the next two nights. Your time in Las Vegas is unescorted so you are free to look around and unwind before your South Rim Grand Canyon tour the following day.
South Rim Bus Tour:
It's true, the Grand Canyon South Rim National Park is a beautiful scenic bus journey from Las Vegas. Equipped with airline style seating, restrooms and panoramic windows, this luxurious bus tour includes narration on the history of the Hoover Dam, the pioneer Indian wars, cowboys and early settlers. You will stop at the best and most exclusive stops for unique views along the Grand Canyon Rim. This tour is perfect for those that appreciate comfort, quality and natural beauty. A stop is made at the Kaibab National forest area for a tasty buffet lunch (included).
You will be transferred back to Los Angeles hotels, arriving between approximately 8pm and 9pm.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. There is also a per night plus tax hotel resort fee payable at check-out.
The price displayed is per person, based on 4 people per room. If you require separate rooms, you must make separate bookings.
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles
- Day 2: Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour (approximately 2.5- to 3-hours at the Grand Canyon South Rim)
- Day 3: Return to Los Angeles
OUR TRIP WAS EXTREMELY ENTERTAINING.THE DRIVER-TOUR GUIDE BY THE NAME OF MARK WAS NOT ONLY VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE BUT ALSO KIND AND FUNNY.OVERALL EVERYTHING WAS WELL PLANNED AND ORGANIZED.WE WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TOUR TO ANYBODY.
We were very happy with all aspects of the tour. The accommodation was first class the us trips enjoyable and all at an affordable price. We would recommend this tour to friends and family. Thanks Viator!